A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Some nonprofits are losing as many as 90% of their first-time donors on an annual basis! The average donor retention rate isn’t much better, with about 59% of annual givers dropping off the radar each year.
Nonprofits spend enormous amounts of time and money getting new donors, when it’s more cost effective to retain existing donors! donors that you already have!
We will show you how to drastically improve your donor retention with a simple Donor Welcome System that delights new donors, inspires them, and increases their loyalty to your cause.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge donor database or is just starting out, we will show you how to put a Donor Welcome System in place to acknowledge, thank, and most importantly, retain your new donors. We will show you how!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to create the components of your New Donor Welcome System:
- How to use Donor Spotlights on your website to acknowledge donors
- How to incorporate video through the donor welcome process (including examples)
- How to use marketing automation to create a short email welcome series and a review of nonprofit examples
- A brief look (with examples) of how nonprofits use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to welcome new donors
- A brief overview of ways to use social media advertising on a shoestring budget
- A brief review of free and low-cost online tools to create and manage online communities of new donors
- How to use offline tactics to deepen relationships with new donors
- How to capture and share the best stories that will inspire and delight your first-time donors
- How to host a new donor thank-a-thon
- How to find and measure the right metrics of success for your New Donor Welcome System
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- New Donor Welcome System Checklist
- Video Distribution Checklist
- Examples of nonprofit email welcome series (PDFs)
- The Essential Nonprofit Guide to Facebook Ads (E-Book)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Nonprofit Social Media Graphics (E-Book)
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This is one of the best, most tip-filled webinars I've experienced through CharityHowTo. Julia is generous with her ideas and practical suggestions. I love CharityHowTo and this webinar is the blue ribbon display for why I do.”
Susan Mathew, Teen Lifeline
“This was one of the most relevant and useful webinars I’ve attended recently. I am challenged to work with my team to upgrade & implement the ways we thank & steward donors as well as focus on new donors. Thank you so much!”
Rebecca Becker, Advent Health
“Julia offered tons of concrete, relevant steps I can take. I came away with a host of ideas for how we can improve our donor outreach”
Elana Mass, New York Sun Works
“I really enjoyed this webinar. The presenter was super cool and relatable and had really innovative ideas.”
Michelle Sharkey, San Francisco 49ers Academy
“This webinar was worth every penny! I've recently been hired in a new position for my agency - Digital Fundraising Specialist - and have been tasked with many new initiatives including peer to peer campaigns, recurring/monthly donor program, cultivating mid-level donors, etc. Creating a new door welcome system will be incredibly helpful for me in building these initiatives. Thank you so much! I can't wait to get started!”
Betsy Cox, The Mentoring Alliance
“A high-energy whirlwind that inspired me to review, study and use Julia's excellent experience and analysis. I never would have thought of these great ideas without her!”
Adam Sacks, Biodiversity for a Livable Climate
"This New Donor Welcome Webinar was very impactful. Many Webinars can come off as a sales-pitch or as a presenter reading from a script. This Webinar from CharityHowTo was a very generous amount of quality content and instruction with an engaging and knowledgeable presenter."
Allison Johnson, Resource Center
“As usual I left the webinar with some really great ideas for how to up our donor system”
Merri Kathryn Lewis
“This webinar gave me some fresh ideas that I would like to use with our donors! I can't wait to launch them.”
Porshia Rogers, Henry Street Settlement
"It's always good to keep an open mind. I never thought to "Thank Donors First"; that concept makes perfect sense. We have been lucky to have great donors, but maintaining donors have been an issue. I believe the information that Mrs. Campbell has given us will be quite helpful as we move forward."
Dexter Williams, Bee Busy, INC.
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops,webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. Julia’s clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities. She also offers small group coaching sessions, workshops & seminars and online trainings. The author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers and is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
Do you want to learn how to create a great donor thank you video that delights and gets donors to give again? Check out this on-demand webinar recording!
For more on nonprofit donor relationships, check out these nonprofit webinars.