If you’re hesitant or unsure about monthly donors, this FREE webinar recording will answer the questions you, your boss, or board may still have about the value of adding a monthly donor program to your revenue stream.
The presenter, Erica Waasdorp, has worked with organizations of all sizes in starting and growing their monthly donor programs. During this webinar recording, Erica will show you examples of how very small nonprofits have created successful monthly donor programs with minimal effort.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording:
- The impact monthly donors have on your donor retention rates.
- How few constituents you need to get started.
- How little time it takes to organize the program.
- How easy it is to set up a system for your organization.
- You’ll learn where monthly donors fit in your communication strategy.
- You’ll hear the latest statistics on the power of monthly gifts.
- We’ll briefly review a few helpful plug-and-play tools to help you make the case internally to start a monthly donor program
You don’t have to be a large nonprofit to get started. In fact, we’ve seen programs that work well with as little as 500 constituents - which can be a combination of donors, volunteers, board members, and other passionate supporters. It doesn't take much for small nonprofits to reap the benefits of monthly recurring donations.
Erica will share examples and results with you from small to mid-size organizations and how their program has grown with the above nonprofit donor engagement strategies that work.
After this recorded webinar, you’ll know that you have what it takes to grow the number of monthly donors in your organization. Your donors will love it and you’ll reach your fundraising and donor retention goals sooner. But you must start NOW.
Are you ready to learn how to acquire new donors and how to connect with donors?
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Erica is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has more than 40 years of executing monthly giving campaigns with small, mid-size, and large organizations.
- She has written two books on monthly giving in addition to a number of special monthly giving resources and she blogs and presents regularly monthly giving.
- She has personally managed a number of monthly giving programs, for various size organizations, tripling their value.
- She is an AFP Master Trainer and she is actively working with organizations on growing their monthly giving venue to higher levels through coaching, consulting as well as hands-on execution.
This FREE nonprofit webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant”, the Monthly Donor Road Map™, Top 7 Questions about Monthly Giving, co-author of the Monthly Donor Starter and Marketing Kits (with Donor Perfect).
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising and she considers herself a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving.
Erica Waasdorp is an AFP Master Trainer. She’s a regular guest blogger and webinar and workshop presenter on anything direct mail, appeals, monthly giving. Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as paperback and e-book and she’s working on her second book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to travel, read, play golf and going to the movies or dancing.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I appreciate how accessible the presenters are and how they provide their contact information as well as free resources. Makes it easier for small shops with even smaller budgets to be able to incorporate practices such as a monthly giving program.”
Crete Clifford, Newport Art Museum
“A quick and excellent case for establishing and building a monthly donor program!”
Jill Savage, Vital Communities
“The presentation and information was clear, organized, thoughtful and valuable!”
Jennifer Brown, CORRAL
“I learned why it is important to have a monthly giving option. The statistics show how both the donor and the organization benefit. I like the interaction with the polls and the research results."
Yolanda Durden, St. Ursula Academy
“It was valuable to understand the basic retention statistics related to monthly giving - that was enough to solidify my pursuit of it.”
Mark Cameron, KEEP TRUCKEE MEADOWS BEAUTIFUL
“The webinar was extremely informative for anyone with an existing Donor Program or anyone establishing a New Donor Program. It covered some basic details that will make any program effective”
Christine Dill, Union Catholic Regional High School
“Great information for those that are just starting out or maybe need renewed motivation to get their monthly giving program on track. I was reminded of some good ideas and re-motivated!”
Wendy Seyfert, My Third Place
“The monthly giving webinar was on time, friendly, on point and gave me pointers which are useful with team members who need training in this area.”
Odilia Korenek, Valero’s Champions Fore Charity
“Start a Monthly Donor Program Now, presented by Erica Waasdorp was easy to follow, she gave great points on the value of monthly giving and how important it is in raising money and reasonable to do. Her point just do it, really hit home to me.”
Joe Gray, SHARE Agriculture Foundation
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.