Do you know how to thank volunteers for an event or recognize volunteers for any type of work they do?
Volunteer appreciation is very important to your success so spend time developing volunteer appreciation activities.
During this free 45 minute recorded nonprofit webinar with A.J. Steinberg you are going to learn many volunteer appreciation ideas. These ideas will lead to you creating a volunteer experience that makes your event volunteers love your organization so they come back and help year after year and make your life easier.
What You Will Learn from this Free Volunteer Management Webinar Recording:
How to turn volunteers into a volunteer TEAM!
- How to be a cheerleader for your event
- How to communicate with your volunteers
How to create a volunteer job matrix
- How to set up a volunteer matrix spreadsheet
- How to identify volunteer jobs
- How to schedule volunteer jobs
How to use work with your volunteers the day of the event
- How to create a comfort room
- How to create a command center
- How to show your appreciation to volunteers again and again
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Nonprofit event planner A.J. Steinberg has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.
For more on nonprofit Wellness and Employee Retention for Nonprofits, check out these webinars.