Free Nonprofit Webinar: How To Cultivate Donors With Chatbots - Quick Tips for Success
Donors today want immediate responses to their inquiries, the convenience of one-click donations, gratitude for their donation and confidence their donation is being used for the purpose they gave it. Even slight friction or delay can cause donations to be postponed or spent elsewhere.
In this free nonprofit webinar recording, you will learn how to set up and automate digital donor communications that respond to these donor needs.
You will learn the basics of how to configure an “interactive chat-bot” on your website and Facebook page with a workflow that answers your donors' frequently asked questions, shortens the cultivation cycle, and solicits donations with an easy response. You will also learn how to create a workflow for Facebook Messenger Ad Campaigns to move donors to their next gift.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to focus the chatbot on specific fundraising objectives
- How to draw a chatbot funnel for different channels
- How to create a chatbot flow on your website to cultivate new prospects
- How to create a chatbot workflow for peer-to-peer Facebook Birthday Donations
- How to optimize your chatbot flow with best practices
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library
- Conversion tree map
- Chatbot checklist
About Your Topic Expert:
Brian is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Produce virtual and in-person galas and events for nonprofits, including Wildlife Learning Center, Valley Nonprofit Resources, Kidney’s Quest Foundation, Valley Jewish Community Center, The Indus Entrepreneur, World of Women Film Festival, etc.
- Built a web app to help event producers sell more tickets and a Zoom app to automate mentorship.
- 15+ years of marketing experience, helping orgs increase leads, sales, revenue and donations.
- Expertise simplifying strategy into tactical, implementable step-by-step processes.
- Founded a nonprofit
Brian Frankel is a multinational organizational development consultant who works with senior management on strategies to generate revenue, automate marketing, tackle process challenges and train teams.
His global client roster includes Coca Cola, MySpace, CAA, Spin Media, Bahrain Development Bank, Valley Nonprofit Resources, Mycube, Kiki Milk, and Wildlife Learning Center. Recent speaking assignments include South By Southwest, National Association of Government Communicators, American Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi, Dubai Business Women’s Council, TiE Bangalore and MCN Morocco.
He is an instructor at California State University, Northridge and his writing on marketing strategy has been published in Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, and C-Suite Quarterly. In 2015 Frankel created the Mentor Matchmaker Foundation (MMF) which helps survivors of sex trafficking develop employment skills and career plans by matching them with career mentors who are successful women in the business world.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Brian was awesome, easy to follow, and provided timely information.”
“I've been to a couple of their webinars now and they're just incredibly run and so pertinent to improving how our Nonprofit operates. It's absolutely worth the time to check them out!”
Casey Buttke, The Ulibarri Leadership Foundation
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.