Free Nonprofit Webinar: How To Use Gratitude to Build and Strengthen Relationships with Donors and Supporters
Does your organization want to…
- Build relationships with your donors and supporters?
- Increase your donor retention rates?
- Boost your donor lifetime giving amount?
- Raise more money so you can create a greater impact in your community?
Then this 30-minute free nonprofit webinar recording is for you!
Fundraising is all about building relationships. Having a gratitude attitude will help you connect and strengthen your bond with donors.
Too often, gratitude is an almost forgotten afterthought to fundraising asks. And yet it is the thank you that can be the deciding factor in whether a donor donates again or not! Join Ephraim Gopin and learn to use proper gratitude to help you succeed in meeting your organizational goals.
During this free webinar recording, we’ll review your donors' giving motives, dive into why gratitude is crucial to ongoing giving and you’ll learn best practices, get expert advice and receive useful tips for saying a heartfelt thank you to every single donor.
Bottom line? You’ll come away with new ideas on how to upgrade your gratitude game.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- How to understand your donors
- How to say a proper thank you and build relationships
- How to increase retention through proper gratitude
- How to thank new email subscribers
- How to use video to say thank you
- How to use the phone- yes, phone!- to say thanks to donors
- How to make use of those elementary school cursive writing lessons
- How to show gratitude on your website to donors
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
When it comes to fundraising and marketing working in tandem, Ephraim is your man! Here's what he brings to the table:
- 20+ years of experience in the nonprofit sector
- He's been a CEO, fundraiser, grant writer, alumni director, event planner, communications and marketing director
- He's worked in very small shops and for global family foundations
- He knows how all the parts of an organization should and can work together
- He's a fundraising and marketing expert
- He has taught thousands of nonprofit pros the tools they need to implement what they learned immediately at their place of work
- His presentation motto is: Teach em the facts! Teah what they need to know so their organization can build better relationships, raise more money, serve more people, and have more impact on their community
- His style is engaging, humorous, and direct. You'll walk away knowing more!
Ephraim Gopin has spent the last two decades helping nonprofits build relationships so they can raise more money. He has held leadership positions with small and midsize organizations, as well as a global family foundation. He has taught hundreds of fundraisers and leaders how to build relationships both online and offline.
He has worn many hats, including: CEO, fundraiser, alumni director, grant writer, event organizer, marketing and communications director. This included three years as communications director for a global family foundation, transforming them into a thought leader and positioning them as the leading voice in the global Jewish world on their key advocacy issue, the full inclusion of people with disabilities into society.
Ephraim is the founder of 1832 Communications, an agency which helps nonprofits build more relationships so they can raise more money, serve more people and have more impact in the community. Ephraim crafts custom strategies which help nonprofits successfully upgrade their online presence, boost their email fundraising and marketing and improve their marketing collateral. When fundraising and marketing work together, it's a beautiful thing!
Ephraim is the publisher of the popular daily e-newsletter Your Daily Dose of Nonprofit and the host of the Your Weekly Dose of Nonprofit podcast.
In his spare time, Ephraim is a new recipe cooker, 80s pop music master, a vocal and lifelong fan of Boston sports teams, a puzzle doer and a Looney Tunes lover. Ephraim is the proud father of three young adults, all of whom enjoy road trips with their dad but disapprove of how he takes selfies.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I loved the webinar. Great statistics and easy ideas to implement immediately.”
Donna Tate, Methodist Home for Children
“This webinar provided meaningful and effective tips from a credible development expert. He presented good tips with specific examples and illustrations. His energy was upbeat and engaging. He took time for Q&A to address specific questions and the answers provided additional insightful and helpful information.”
Sarah Anderson, JPS Health Network
“Love that Ephraim gave super practical tips with real-life examples and data to back it up. I'm leaving with a solid to-list!”
Erin Kiel, Project Transformation
“Thank you for the great information. This was extremely helpful being that sometimes you don't keep in mind what keeps the donor happy and what makes the donor happy, so this webinar made me really think about ways to make the donors happy and to keep them happy.”
Ziahayra Figueroa, Operation Fuel
“So many great insights and tips from this webinar with Ephraim on what I believe is the most important part of fundraising. Showing gratitude is fundamental in nurturing and growing relationships, especially with donors. “
Jacqueline Jasek, DREAAM
“Very thorough and informative with many ways to provide great donor stewardship!”
Elizabeth Hendershot, WISEPlace
“Great webinar with valuable insights on sending thank you notes to maintain relationships!”
Hailey Crete, FamilyAid Boston
“While I have been in the fundraising world for more than 25 years, this webinar reenergized me and sparked my desire to think even more out of the box when it comes to thanking donors. Thank you!”
Terri Andrews, Shriners Hospitals for Children
“Very valuable information presented in an easy-to-understand way.....thanks!”
Margie Margie, A Elks Home Service Program
“Ephraim's explanations were very clear and to the point with very helpful examples. He made it relatable to everyone in the room.”
Tamara Morgan, Adaptive Design Association
“Ephraim gave a tight, quick, extremely useful session on thanking donors -- a very useful topic. We can immediately act on his ideas and suggestions.”
Stephanie Cogen, Future Chefs
“This webinar gave me more insight on how I could better utilize my time. It also provided new ways we can thank our donors.”
Yolanda Durden, St. Ursula Academy
“It was an awesome session for my team members. We learned new and easy ways of reaching out to our donors.”
Benjamin Olorunfemi, Rays of Hope
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.