The Hidden Gem: How to Create an Awesome Monthly Giving Program
A Whopping 97% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
If you’re thinking about starting a monthly giving program, this webinar recording is for you!
Imagine doubling or even tripling the amount you are raising from your current donors. Join us to learn the initial steps involved in starting a successful monthly donor program so you can benefit from the tremendous opportunities it can offer YOUR organization.
*** This webinar recording is intended for those who do not yet have a monthly giving program and are looking for all the basic tools. If you already have a program to acquire recurring donors, it will certainly provide some new ideas, but that’s not the main focus of this webinar. ***
During This Fundraising for Nonprofits Course, You Will Learn:
- How to develop a name for your program
- How to select the best donors to ask to become monthly donors
- How to write a simple insert to include in your thank you letter
- How to turn complaining donors into monthly givers
- How to include monthly giving on your website
- How to write an enticing email to motivate donors to join online
- How to write a thank you letter and develop other thank you materials
- How to present the results so your management will love the long-term impact monthly donors have
This webinar recording will help YOU start a monthly giving program virtually overnight. It truly is Monthly Giving Made Easy.
You’ll also receive several handouts, worksheets, and samples to get started right away.
This nonprofit webinar recording will demonstrate how ‘small’ donors can truly become ‘giants’ and provide ongoing revenue for many years to come.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- 10 Tips to Awaken your Sleeping Giant: Monthly Giving
- Audit Sheet to help you evaluate your donor base
- Asking For Monthly Gifts Through Direct Mail
- White paper on how to Generate monthly gifts through email, social media, and Internet
- Complaining donors script
- Monthly Donor Annualizer
- Monthly Donor Calculator
- Monthly Donor Potential Projector
- Sample Letters
- Monthly Donor Engagement Retention Upgrade e-book
- The Webinar Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Erica is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has more than 40 years of executing direct marketing and monthly giving campaigns with small, mid-size and large organizations.
- She has written two books on monthly giving in addition to a number of special monthly giving resources and she blogs and presents regularly on direct mail and monthly giving.
- She has personally managed a number of monthly giving programs, for various size organizations, tripling their value.
- She is an AFP Master Trainer and she is actively working with organizations on growing their monthly giving and direct marketing revenue to higher levels through coaching, consulting as well as hands-on execution.
This webinar recording is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the recently published how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant.” Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving. Erica Waasdorp writes, edits, and advises various direct-marketing and national and international fundraising publications. She has written a number of important articles about monthly giving, international fundraising, and fundamentals of fundraising. Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is now available as paperbook and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to read, play golf, and going to the movies.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I really appreciated the detail presented. It gave me so much to think about and brought to light so many areas where I know my organization has more building to do.”
Nick Osborn, Film Streams, Inc
“This is a must-watch course for every Director of a nonprofit! Wish we would have been utilizing this years ago!!
Matt Bruback, KTMB
“Erica was super engaging and responsive when questions were sent in. She also had a ton of examples to share!”
Abigail Weiner, Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island
“This webinar has given me great confidence in getting our monthly giving program started. It made us realize we have all the tools and Erica provided the empowerment we needed to really own the process and planning.”
Jill Adelman, The Abbey of the Hills Inn & Retreat Center
“This webinar was an excellent way for my organization to start thinking about how to get our monthly giving program off the ground! From larger-concept overviews to the finer details of practically managing a program - Erica Waasdorp's guidance provides both the information and confidence to make it happen.”
Becca Vaughn, ReadWorks
“As a novice in the fundraising world the Monthly Giving Program webinar helped me understand the full scope of what is needed to establish a successful monthly giving program.”
Rosa Contreras, Kitchen Table Advisors
"I took a Monthly Giving nonprofit webinar and it was PHENOMENAL! I could have spent hours digging for the kind of information that was presented in that training and it was useful, well organized, and inspiring. Thank you for organizing CharityHowTo and getting such qualified speakers!"
Alyssa Acosta, Colorado Open Lands
"Wonderful presentation, great how-to information and motivational."
Laurie Pinove, Pinellas Association for Retarded Children
“Very straightforward, easy to understand, and actionable information for people who have never had a recurring donor program and for people who want to enhance their current one.”
Sierra Topp, Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County
"This was very good- gives me a lot to think about as I plan our giving program."
Jill Charsky, The Salvation Army
“Short, sweet and complete! Always engaging, chock full of info and tips, answered all questions. Hard to believe that was 1.5 hours. Thanks!”
Forest Cotten, Disability Rights New York
“Really enjoyed it, and very happy you have resources to use and check on website. There was a lot covered and that will really help.”
Linda Depew, Genesis Institute
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.