If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.
Join us for this 90-minute action-packed webinar to learn how to practically incorporate your organization’s impact metrics into your marketing collateral. Impact metrics are the numbers and measurements your organization tracks to determine what changes are occurring over time. Impact metrics such as activities, inputs, outputs, and outcomes are an incredible way to showcase your organization’s value. By the end of our 90-minute session, you will have a clear plan to turn data into meaningful marketing tools for your organization’s stakeholders (donors, volunteers, board members, etc.).
Bottom line? You’ll come away with new ideas on how to upgrade your gratitude game.
During This Nonprofit Webinar, You Will Learn:
- Understand why “impact” is so critically important
- How to define “impact” for nonprofit organizations
- How to develop a Theory of Change logic model
- How to capture impact metrics for your organization
- How to incorporate impact metrics into your marketing collateral
- How to combine impact metrics and stories of transformation
- How to report impact metrics to your organization’s stakeholders (donors, volunteers, employees, board members, etc.)
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Ebook: 8 Reasons to Measure Your Organization’s Impact
- Theory of Change Logic Model Worksheet
- Mock Impact Report Template/Example
- Fundraising Quiz Assessment
- The Webinar Slides (we provide these)
- The Webinar Recording (we provide these)
About Your Topic Expert:
Lauren is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because she:
- Has over a decade of experience with nonprofit organizations and rigorous research focused on program evaluation and impact measurement.
- Has helped organizations of all sizes develop systems to capture data, analyze findings, and report organizational impact in a clear and compelling manner back to donors and other stakeholders.
- Has a deep understanding of the research theory behind impact measurement as well as the practical implications for day-to-day operations, marketing, and development within nonprofit organizations.
Lauren is the Co-founder and Chief of Research and Operations at Social Impact Solutions. She believes that all too often, organizations are under-resourced and settle for suboptimal systems and outcomes. Lauren is extremely passionate about helping nonprofit organizations succeed by adopting best practices to enhance organizational growth, reach, and overall impact. Lauren has a background in public health and research. She leverages over a decade of experience working for nonprofits, consulting with nonprofits, and evidence-based research to help organizations better understand how they can measure their impact and communicate this information to stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner. If you need help measuring and/or marketing your organization’s impact, Lauren and the Social Impact Solutions team are eager to serve you.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.