A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
**NOTE: This session is for nonprofit staff who already have created and started using an Instagram account, but want to learn proven tips and strategies to get better results. To sign up for a free account, download the Instagram mobile app from iTunes or Google Play on a mobile device. AND, be sure to have your mobile device and Instagram login information handy during class! **
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, we will show you how to use Instagram to connect with donors, tell powerful stories, and raise awareness about your cause.
Join Julia Campbell, a nonprofit marketing strategist who has successfully helped dozens of nonprofits use Instagram in their nonprofit marketing and online fundraising efforts and learn how to effectively use Instagram to accomplish your goals.
Instagram is used by 48.8% of brands—a number that is expected to rise to 70.7% by the end of 2017.
With hundreds of thousands of brands, nonprofits, and organizations creating accounts on Instagram, how can your nonprofit cut through the clutter and stand out?
In this webinar recording, we will walk you step-by-step through actionable ways to improve your Instagram profile, how to use Instagram to promote your online fundraising campaigns, and how to create the best types of Instagram posts that increase awareness, raise money, and build an engaged following of supporters and fans.
You will leave with lots of ideas and tactical action steps for using Instagram in your next online fundraising campaign.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to improve and optimize your nonprofit Instagram profile to make it easier for your supporters to find and follow you
- How to get more followers on Instagram
- How to write an Instagram post that drives people to take an action
- How to promote your nonprofit’s fundraising message using quality posts, including photos, captions, and videos
- How to use video on Instagram
- How to increase your exposure and your followers with a targeted hashtag strategy
- How to use Instagram’s new Stories feature to showcase your mission and impact
- How to use Instagram contests to build your following and increase engagement
- How to drive donations using Instagram’s new ad platform
- 5 actionable ways to use Instagram to raise money that you can implement today - using examples from small and mid-size nonprofits!
- A review of some free and low-cost tools that nonprofits can use to create great visuals and graphics to post on Instagram
- A review of some free and low-cost scheduling and measurement tools to build your following and easily measure your nonprofit’s results on Instagram
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Hashtag Guide: The Best Nonprofit Hashtags on Instagram
- 10 Examples of Great Nonprofit Instagram Accounts e-book
- Free & Low-Cost Instagram for Nonprofits Tools Checklist
- 6 Types of Stories You Should Be Telling on Social Media e-book
- The Ultimate Guide to Nonprofit Social Media Graphics e-book
- The Nonprofit Guide to Instagram Stories
- The Webinar Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar was full of relevant and actionable information. I feel equipped to move forward and start making progress today. The presenter was engaging and easy to follow. All in all it was great!”
“Julia was very knowledgeable and the slides were extremely helpful. I would definitely take another webinar if she is the presenter!”
Brittney Albert, HandsOn Northwest North Carolina
“The information presented was extremely helpful. I've attended several other webinars which focused on social media and this was by far the best based on quality and quantity of information provided.”
Rundi Ream, Crossroads Campus
“I thought I was knowledgeable about Instagram, but after this webinar I truly realized how much I had to learn and how impactful Instagram can be when leveraged correctly!”
Kate Stanke, The Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma
“Julia's webinar is very useful for nonprofits, especially ones that might feel overwhelmed approaching social media. Julia shows you how to utilize the many available tools of Instagram so they work for your organization's mission.”
Christine Pizzuti, Camphill Village Copake
“Instagram is one of the most important social media platforms today. This webinar was not only insightful, but also provided a foundation for improving strategy and maintaining brand consistency.”
Taryn Sauer, Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East
“Extremely comprehensive for 90 minutes with specific applications our organization can implement right away”
Andrew Cagan, The Caedmon School
“As an Instagram user already, this gave me some ideas on how to better engage my followers and include donation tools through social media. The supplemental tools are fantastic!
Colleen Payne, Mule Deer Foundation
“This webinar was super helpful. There were a few updates on the Instagram business account features that I hadn't seen yet, so I'm glad Julia dug into those. Really informative!”
LeAnne Rowley, Communities In Schools San Antonio
“As an Instagram user, I was surprised about how many useful tools and features were available that I was not previously exposed to. Super helpful!”
Laura Handy, Heart of Oregon Corps
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world and she is included in the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.