A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, we will show you how to set up an Instagram account for maximum success and use it to raise awareness about your impact and to connect with your supporters online.
Join Julia Campbell, a nonprofit marketing strategist who has successfully helped dozens of nonprofits use Instagram in their nonprofit marketing and online fundraising efforts, and learn how to set up and start using Instagram for your nonprofit.
Instagram is growing rapidly, with one-third of online adults reporting that the use Instagram!
Instagram use among small and mid-size nonprofits is increasing, but very few set up and start using their accounts properly right out of the gate.
In this webinar recording, we will walk you step-by-step through the steps required to create a dynamic presence on Instagram, actionable ways to grow your followers, and specific methods to get more engagement when you are just starting out.
You will leave with lots of ideas and tactical action steps for setting up your account and getting started on Instagram, the right way!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to get started using Instagram Business Tools (it’s free and gives you some different, useful features as compared to the personal, individual Instagram account)
- How to set up a dynamic nonprofit Instagram profile that will make it easier for your supporters to find and follow you
- How to update your Instagram profile
- How to write a compelling bio that will get clicks to your website
- How to choose a perfect Instagram profile picture for your account
- How to get started using hashtags to promote your posts and get more engagement
- How to conduct research and find out what other nonprofits and industry leaders are posting
- How to post your first photo and write a great caption
- How to promote your Instagram account to your supporters to get more followers
- How to find other relevant accounts to follow
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Instagram for Nonprofits Business Profile Checklist
- 10 Examples of Great Nonprofit Instagram Accounts e-book
- The Essential Guide to Instagram for Small Nonprofits e-book
- The Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
"A great introduction to creating a business profile for nonprofits! The why's and the why-not's were addressed with a deep understanding of the types of issues nonprofits typically face."
“This webinar was great! I learned so much and was following along until I got trapped in my phone attempting to do all the things I was learning. I am super thankful for the supplemental material because maybe I am old school but nonetheless having something to refer back to and share with colleagues is very beneficial.”
“Very informative, especially for someone new to Instagram. Nice to have takeaways to apply immediately on the job.”
Anne Baliva, Sports Turf Canada
“Even as an avid Instagram user for personal reasons, I learned so much on the professional uses of it.”
Amtheyst Floyd, Michigan Nonprofit Association
"A lot of information squeezed into an hour and a half. This was a great overview for an Instagram newbie, filled with tips and insights from an experienced pro."
Jennifer Bruckler, Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
"This was a very helpful nonprofit webinar. For once I attended a Webinar and it wasn't a snooze-fest! :)"
Erica Dennison, The Arc of Aurora
"The Instagram webinar helped us understand just how great and versatile the tool can be. We're on it!"
Greta Brunschwyler, Briar Bush Nature Center
"I seriously feel the info given in this nonprofit webinar will help my nonprofit grow its up-and-coming Instagram audience."
Telis Coolong, True North Theatre
"Great overview of Instagram. I feel like I know enough now to start using my account a whole lot better."
Kathleen Brown, Girls Inc. of Alameda County
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world and she is included in the Top 40 Digital Strategists in Marketing for 2014