A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Goodbye bland, multi-page annual reports; Hello beautiful infographics your donors will love to read over and over again!
Your charity achieves amazing things thanks to the support of donors; you need to show them that difference they’ve made. But so many charities revert to the ‘what’ and ‘who’, packing pages upon pages with ineffective data and information that doesn’t connect or inspire.
View this nonprofit webinar to learn how to create engaging and impactful annual report infographics which will delight, inform and inspire the supporters who give to or want to learn more about your organization.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to understand the impact of using infographics
- How to source the best online tool to create infographics
- How to select the right data and information for your infographic
- How to use the most effective layout for your infographic to improve readability
- How to use numbers in infographics
- How to use an infographic across communication channels
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect for You, If…
- You want to make creating your nonprofit annual report easier, faster, and a more enjoyable experience for you
- You want your donors to engage with your annual reports
- You’ve noticed the trend away from written annual reports to digital ones
- You’ve seen infographic updates and want to learn more
- You are ready to transition your nonprofit annual report to an infographic.
- You want to create more visually compelling ways to engage with existing and potential supporters
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Examples of annual report infographics from nonprofits
- Up to date ‘Power Words’
- Colour guide for marketing; what colours evoke what response and what’s right for you
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This was an excellence use of my 90 minutes. Presenter was engaging and very well prepared. I appreciate that in addition to teaching ways to use infographics to increase donor engagement, she also gave us a list of free resources and great examples so we could create our own infographics. Well worth my time and money for what I learned today.”
Nancy Mcullar, Casa of Berks Count
“I enjoyed listening to the presenter who was very knowledgeable. In addition, I liked how this webinar gave real-life examples of other charities who are utilizing infographics in an engaging and effective way. Also, I liked when the presenter showed us quickly how to use Canva.”
Liliane Gomes, Nicholas Center
“Nikki delivered actionable information on how to create effective Annual Report infographics, including both what to include (and not), how to present it, and tools that will make it easier to accomplish.”
Thomas Robinson, AIDS Foundation Houston
“I found the information helpful - especially the addition of resources that I can use to supplement my projects.”
Pam Fultz, Sidney-Shelby County YMCA
“Great webinar! Very engaging, clear information, and awesome resources provided. Thank you!”
Rachel Ablack, Ancient Forest Alliance
"Loved the examples that were shared and key takeaways!"
Nichole Palmer, Friendship Home
"A valuable resource; thanks for the templates - they stimulate creativity."
Beverly Carlton, Olive Hill Community Economic Development Corporation, Inc.
"This was my first CharityHowTo webinar and I'm so glad I spent the dollars to attend. The host was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and I absolutely felt the investment was worth my time/money."
"I was very impressed with the presenter, she was personable and relate-able. She definitely knew the topic and was very helpful in providing pertinent information."
Beani Purdy, Healthy Visions Cincinnati
About Your Topic Expert
Nikki Bell MinstF (Cert) is an award-winning relationship fundraiser, #SocialCEO Rising Star, and international speaker.
With a certificate in fundraising and over eight years’ experience in the charity sector, Nikki has worked with community, individual giving, telephone, F2F and corporate fundraising teams for charities large and small; responsible for growing and leading fundraisers, developing strategies, and raising money through innovation and strong relationships. Having recently worked with the British Heart Foundation, leading fundraising for the North East of England and managing the charity's 2018 brand refresh, Nikki now works as a consultant, trainer and mentor with KEDA Consulting.
With a passion for supporting and celebrating brilliant fundraising, Nikki sits on the Institute of Fundraising’s National Fundraising Convention board, as well as organising the North East of England Fundraising Conference. She also blogs at www.charitynikki.com and tweets at @CharityNikki.