A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Do you want to raise more money and connect with more supporters this year on the global day of giving, #GivingTuesday? This year Giving Tuesday is December 3, and it’s never too early to start planning for a successful campaign!
Julia Campbell has helped dozens of small and mid-size nonprofits launch successful Giving Tuesday campaigns, and she will teach you exactly what to do to reach your goals this Giving Tuesday for your nonprofit.
Last year on #GivingTuesday nonprofits raised over $380 million online. #GivingTuesday is a global social good movement designed to encourage people to give back the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, as an antidote to the shopping days of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
We will show you what tools, tactics, and techniques work and we will give you step-by-step instructions plus supporting materials to help you get the job done after the webinar.
Simply sending out one email and telling your donors that you are participating in this international day of giving is not enough.
In this jam-packed nonprofit recorded webinar, social media expert Julia Campbell will go through exactly what is required in executing a successful Giving Tuesday campaign at your nonprofit.
We will show you Julia’s step-by-step plan with Campaign Calendar - designed to help you raise more money and get more engagement from supporters this Giving Tuesday!
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a social media following or is just starting out, we will show you how to plan and execute the best possible Giving Tuesday campaign for your donors. We will show you how!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to create your own Giving Tuesday Campaign Calendar
- How to recruit your Giving Tuesday Committee
- How to write a job description template that you can adapt to recruit potential Giving Tuesday Committee members
- How to motivate your Committee members to fundraise for you on Giving Tuesday
- How to determine which promotional assets you need to create for your Giving Tuesday campaign, based on your staff capacity and resources
- How to create a simple online Social Media Tool Kit for your Committee members, with nonprofit examples
- How to incorporate storytelling throughout your Giving Tuesday materials, with nonprofit examples
- How to promote your Giving Tuesday campaign on your website, in email, and on social media channels, with nonprofit examples, including how to use Facebook Live
- Review of a comprehensive Giving Tuesday Day-Of Checklist so nothing falls through the cracks
You'll Get These Bonus Materials
- Done-For-You Giving Tuesday Campaign Calendar - 3 months out through the day of
- Giving Tuesday Day-Of Checklist
- Examples of nonprofit emails that worked on Giving Tuesday (PDFs)
- The Essential Nonprofit Guide to Facebook Ads (E-Book)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Nonprofit Social Media Graphics (E-Book)
- The Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“It really was a great springboard to kick off from not just for Giving Tuesday, but for campaign building in general.”
Julie Rumery, Rocky Mountain PBS
“I am new to Development and this webinar had so much information and resources that I know I will refer back to numerous times”
Joanna Dumas, Partners for Youth with Disabilities
“I have never ran a giving tuesday campaign and this webinar gave me all of the information to help me succeed!”
"Great practical ideas that will get us started amping up our campaign from last year!”
Jerry Major III, Northeast Pennsylvania Youth for Christ
"As usual, Julia provided a wealth of information and steps to follow. Now all I have to do is do it!"
Adam Sacks, Biodiversity for a Livable Climate
“Julia packed her 90-minute presentation with practical, real-world examples of how to engage with current and new donors on Giving Tuesday. All the information she shared is very applicable to our organization and I look forward to sharing what I learned with the rest of my team.”
Michael O'Loughlin, The School Sisters of St. Francis
“I've planned for a Giving Tuesday Campaign using their online guidelines, but the ChairtyHowTo seminar helped me and taught me so much more about planning specifically for this fundraiser. I'm excited to engage our board members and begin!”
Kirsten Miles, Tupelo Press
“Oh my gosh! Julia was amazing. The level of knowledge and amount of content shared has left me spinning, yet excited to get to work. Thank you!”
Karly Steffy, Institute for Attachment & Child Development
“I thought that Julia was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. Adding in the polls kept me engaged in the webinar and her presence was one of the best I've experienced in a webinar presenter. Can't wait to use all the new information I gained during this.”
Jael Greene, Postsecondary National Policy Institute
“Julia broke this big overwhelming thing called Giving Tuesday down for us! Left us feeling encouraged, excited, and with tools and action steps”
Kristy DeAnda, Colorado Kids Belong
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars, and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. Julia’s clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities. She also offers small group coaching sessions, workshops & seminars and online trainings. The author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers and is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
For more on nonprofit marketing, check out these webinars.