A Whopping 92% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, we will walk you step-by-step through the planning and launch of your very own wildly successful nonprofit crowdfunding campaign! We will show you how!
Join Julia Campbell, a nonprofit marketing strategist who has helped dozens of nonprofits launch successful crowdfunding campaigns, as she walks you through each step required in the planning and launching of profitable and effective crowdfunding campaigns.
In this webinar recording, we will walk you step-by-step through the entire process of planning for and launching a crowdfunding campaign, including: how to create a detailed checklist and calendar to ensure that nothing falls through the cracks, how to setup your campaign page for success, how to use compelling storytelling to drive more donations, how to catalyze Social Media Ambassadors, and more!
You will leave with a customized blueprint and calendar that you can start using immediately to launch your very own wildly successful crowdfunding campaign!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to set a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Time-oriented) goal for your crowdfunding campaign
- How to set up your crowdfunding campaign web page for maximum success
- How to use compelling storytelling to drive crowdfunding donations
- How to recruit and train Social Media Ambassadors to help you spread the word about your crowdfunding campaign
- How to design a Social Media Toolkit to promote your crowdfunding campaign
- How to leverage Facebook’s fundraising tools to raise more money for your campaign
- A quick overview of several free and low-cost graphic design tools (no PhotoShop!) that small nonprofits can use to create video and visuals to enhance their crowdfunding campaign
- How to use your website, email, and social media channels to launch your crowdfunding campaign with a bang
- How to create a detailed Campaign Calendar to keep you on track
- Examples of crowdfunding campaigns that worked, and how to use these ideas in your own campaign
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- 6 Types of Stories You Should Be Telling on Social Media e-book
- Crowdfunding Campaign Asset Checklist
- Crowdfunding Campaign Calendar
- Crowdfunding Campaign Playbook
- How We Used Kickstarter to Save Penguins
- The Slides and Webinar Recording
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Julia was extremely knowledgeable about this topic and brought up points I hadn't considered. I'll definitely be using what she said to plan my next campaign!”
“Material was organized well, and can use my notes and support materials to share with members of the board.“
Randall Forte, Lehigh Valley Arts Council
“This was one of the best we have attended! We are a young (3 y/o) nonprofit, and have had a little experience with this topic. This seems to be a good fundraising tool, which we used to bring in $18,000 and many new donors this year on three campaigns. Julia Campbell presented useful information with good resources in an easy to grasp presentation. Thank you!”
Kathie Cummins, Children´s Assistive Technology Service
“I loved the many useful sets of bonus materials offered as downloads--got all the information I could possibly need, well-organized and detailed.”
Patricia Wipfler, Hand in Hand Parenting
“Very informative and useful information presented clearly.”
Lisa Bigney, Rhode Island Tutorial & Educational Services
“This workshop was very thorough, utilizing specific examples of how to accomplish tasks.”
Pat Carpenter, Special Olympics Louisiana
“Great session, great presenter. Very informative and relevant for today”.
Alison Combes, CATHEDRA
“The webinar was very informative. The information on Campaigns hubs and How to Use Video Tools & Graphic that others can share was great!”
Tammy Carruthers, Chemainus Theatre
“For small non-profits and charities, this was an excellent primer on 21st century fund-raising.”
“This was terrific. Wonderful content. Thank you.”
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops, webinars, and consulting services to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes. She is the author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, published by CharityChannel Press.
Using social media, email, blogging, and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing, a boutique digital marketing agency based in Beverly, MA. She has been featured on Maximize Social Business, About.com, MarketWatch, Alltop, Salon, Social Media Today, Forbes and Business 2 Community. Her blog was named one of the Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.