A Whopping 86% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This 90 Minute Nonprofit Webinar Recording Will Give you Step-by-Step Instructions and Tactics to Build Your Nonprofit Email List!
With all the changes to social media platforms over the past year, it’s more important than ever for nonprofits to focus on building their email lists. According to the M+R Digital Benchmarks Study, nonprofits grew their email lists by 11% last year, and email revenue increased by 24% - that’s 28% of all online giving!
Join Julia Campbell, digital marketing strategist who has helped nonprofits build their online communities and raise thousands of dollars online, and learn how to attract new supporters to your email list using your website and social media platforms. Julia is a certified CharityHowTo Topic Expert.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, there are strategic ways to use your website and social media channels to attract new email subscribers and bring them onto your list. We will show you how!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Why email is more important than social media for fundraising.
- How to build your nonprofit email list with the RIGHT people (instead of purchasing expensive lists that will get you nowhere).
- Specific ways to make your nonprofit website an email capturing machine.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to grow your email list.
- How to write a “Sign Up” call-to-action that will result in more subscribers.
- How to use website pop-ups to entice people to join your list.
- How to use text campaigns to acquire emails.
- How to use live streaming video to build your list.
- How to work with influencers and the media for email list building.
- How to ensure that you are in compliance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR laws (brief checklist).
- A brief overview of free and low-cost email tools for nonprofits.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- List of free and low-cost website and mobile tools that will help build your list
- List of free and low-cost email platforms for nonprofits
- List of realistic skills/resources required to be successful - Action Plan template
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Nonprofit Social Media Graphics (E-Book)
- 10 Email Marketing and Fundraising Samples from Nonprofits (PDFs)
- The Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Even though we have been using several of the tactics mentioned in the webinar to grow our email list, I still learned new things and how to amplify our previous methods!”
Kara Rayburn, Patient Empowerment Network
“Definitely worth my time. Julia provided an enormous amount of practical information and "how to" guidance.”
Trish Pisauro, Merakey
“It is so helpful to have access to these great minds who have experience! It's like the friend I have needed to tell me that everything is going to work out great when I am feeling overwhelmed!”
Emily Spendlove, Mothers Without Borders
“In a world where actionable and concrete information on social media can be hard to find, Julia Campbell makes it easy to stay on the cutting edge.”
Michele Gielis, Mothers Out Front
“I have now taken 4 webinars through CharityHowTo and find that the quality is very high and the presenters are knowledgeable and engaging. The challenge for me is acting on all the great ideas and tips!”
“I'm glad I signed up for this webinar! Very informative and interesting. This was my third webinar and I plan on signing up for more. Thank you!”
Loretta Kingston, Kawartha Art Gallery
“CharityHowTo provides the skills that many non-profits don't have time to develop on their own. Thank you!”
Carson Mitchell, Florida Conservation Voters
“The presenter was incredibly thorough, knowledgable, engaging, incorporated our individual questions easily. She was wonderful!”
Heather Gibbons, Fund for a Better Waterfront
“This is my second webinar and I've learned a number of new ideas during each one!”
Brooke Trego, Leadership Houston, Inc.
“This had stuff for beginners, but also new tools and ideas for folks (and organizations) that are farther on this journey. The info re: how to use a one-clock lead generator on Twitter was so helpful! Also, the presenter's resources were so comprehensive and awesome.”
Marta Lindsey, Walk San Francisco
“Great webinar filled with LOTS of very useful ideas and how-to knowledge. I will be putting it to good use! Thank you very much.”
Debra Simon, UCC and Wisconsin Conference
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops,webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. Julia’s clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities. She also offers small group coaching sessions, workshops & seminars and online trainings. The author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers and is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.