A Whopping 86% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This 90 Minute Nonprofit Webinar Recording Will Give you Step-by-Step Instructions and Tactics to Build Your Nonprofit Email List!
With all the changes to social media platforms over the past year, it’s more important than ever for nonprofits to focus on building their email lists. According to the M+R Digital Benchmarks Study, nonprofits grew their email lists by 11% last year, and email revenue increased by 24% - that’s 28% of all online giving!
Join Julia Campbell, digital marketing strategist who has helped nonprofits build their online communities and raise thousands of dollars online, and learn how to attract new supporters to your email list using your website and social media platforms. Julia is a certified CharityHowTo Topic Expert.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, there are strategic ways to use your website and social media channels to attract new email subscribers and bring them onto your list. We will show you how!
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Why email is more important than social media for fundraising.
- How to build your nonprofit email list with the RIGHT people (instead of purchasing expensive lists that will get you nowhere).
- Specific ways to make your nonprofit website an email capturing machine.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to grow your email list.
- How to write a “Sign Up” call-to-action that will result in more subscribers.
- How to use website pop-ups to entice people to join your list.
- How to use text campaigns to acquire emails.
- How to use live streaming video to build your list.
- How to work with influencers and the media for email list building.
- How to ensure that you are in compliance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR laws (brief checklist).
- A brief overview of free and low-cost email tools for nonprofits.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- List of free and low-cost website and mobile tools that will help build your list
- List of free and low-cost email platforms for nonprofits
- List of realistic skills/resources required to be successful - Action Plan template
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Nonprofit Social Media Graphics (E-Book)
- 10 Email Marketing and Fundraising Samples from Nonprofits (PDFs)
- The Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This had stuff for beginners, but also new tools and ideas for folks (and organizations) that are farther on this journey. The info re: how to use a one-clock lead generator on Twitter was so helpful! Also, the presenter's resources were so comprehensive and awesome.”
Marta Lindsey, Walk San Francisco
“Great webinar filled with LOTS of very useful ideas and how-to knowledge. I will be putting it to good use! Thank you very much.”
Debra Simon, UCC and Wisconsin Conference
“This was very helpful. As someone who is new to marketing, it was great to hear some of my own ideas validated and also to be exposed to new ideas and technologies that I can use to help my nonprofit succeed.”
Lucia Fernandez, Juma Ventures
“Very informative webinar, especially for someone new to this subject matter. Easy to understand, with tons of examples. Love that we get the slides to keep as a reference in our HowToCharity Library!”
Dana Zarrello, The Cloud Foundation
“Julia definitely knows what she's talking about! She was engaging and very up to date with all the social media and email trends.”
Caitlin Quon, For Pete's Sake Cancer Respite Foundation
“I learned many tips/tricks to making our social media pages more useful.”
Lia Triantafylidis, Doc Wayne Youth Services, Inc.
“This was one of the best Webinars I have attended. Julia was organized, kept the material specific and clear, gave plenty of great examples, and did not waste a minute of our time. Really well done. Thank you!”
Betsy Micklem, ACT For Alexandria
“Julia was an amazing presenter. She gave great insight into the world of email and social media marketing that I loved and will be included in a proposal to ramp up our marketing efforts. Additional resource materials are greatly appreciated.”
Derrel Murray, Peace Care
“I loved the way the webinar is structured to create an action plan for capturing emails. Great ideas shared and I took away a lot of valuable suggestions that I can put into place fairly quickly.”
Elisa Heisman, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
“This webinar presented a variety of approaches to engaging donors and/or those people we wish to re-connect with our organization.”
Karen Asbury, St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church and School
About Your Topic Expert
Julia Campbell is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist, providing workshops,webinars and trainings to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes.
Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising platforms, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online. Julia’s clients include small community-based nonprofits and large universities. She also offers small group coaching sessions, workshops & seminars and online trainings. The author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, Julia’s blog about online fundraising and nonprofit technology is #3 on the Top 40 Nonprofit Marketing Blogs and Websites for Nonprofit Marketers and Fundraisers and is consistently featured in the list of Top 150 Nonprofit Blogs in the world.
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these webinars.