This recorded course is brought to you by a GPA-approved trainer. Diane H. Leonard, GPC is one of only 18 GPA-approved trainers.
Grants are a key part of launching new programs and projects for many tax-exempt organizations and even for-profit businesses. But where to begin? Federal grants for nonprofits? Family foundations? State agencies? Corporate foundations?
Participating in “So You Want to Write a Grant?” will help you understand how to get started with the grant writing process.
In this recorded webinar, we will discuss how grants can help your organization implement new programs or projects to best achieve its mission. We will also address the common pitfalls encountered by many organizations seeking grants for the first time as well as common challenges for new grant writers.
What You Will Learn from this Free Online Grant Writing Course:
- What grant funding *can* do for your organization
- What grant funding can *not* do for your organization
- What you can do to become successful at writing a grant
This Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You are new to grant writing/grant writing for beginners;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You believe that your program/project is a great idea that *should* be receiving grant funding.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- An MP3 downloadable file of the webinar.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
Are you ready to learn grant writing?
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC).
- She is an approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association.
- She began her career as a grantmaker.
- She has raised over $95.5 million for clients.
- She has trained over 69,206 professionals since 2006.
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, RST is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC), Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association, and a Registered Scrum Trainer.
Diane began her career as a Program Officer for a state-wide grantmaking organization and she continues to serve as a reviewer for a variety of grantmaking organizations. Since 2006, when she formed DH Leonard Consulting, Diane and her team have secured more than $98 million dollars in competitive grant awards and Diane has personally trained more than 69,978 nonprofit professionals.
When not working with her team, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I found CharityHowTo in the search to earn CFRE educational credits and was pleasantly surprised to discover this valuable resource. I have taken multiple grant-writing seminars with Diane Leonard and she is outstanding and her instruction is value-added.”
Darcy Arcand, Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association
“I am pleased that there are organizations out there, like CharityHowTo, that provide these types of training. There isn't always valuable information and funding available, so these types of training are invaluable.”
“Great introduction to how to write a grant. Diane was organized and presented the material in easy to understand format. Her enthusiasm for grant writing shows.”
Stephanie Collins, RVNAhealth
“Was very useful information, and the instructor was very considerate toward answering as many questions as she could during her time.”
Bailey Kearney, The Road Home
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these webinars.