This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 20 GPA approved trainers.
As the calendar year begins to wind down and you think about the new year, are you also thinking about how to strengthen your grant seeking strategy in the upcoming year?
Starting your year off with a strong plan and clear goals in place will ensure that you secure the funding necessary to achieve your goals for grant revenue.
Participating in “Start Your 2021 Grant Seeking Off Right!” will provide you with a strong understanding of your success in 2020 and how to set goals for 2021 that will help expand your grant seeking strategy and revenue. We will also discuss how to increase the engagement of your colleagues in being part of the grant planning process to further increase your success.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording:
- How to define your success in current year beyond dollars awarded
- How to set goals for your success in the upcoming year to include measurements beyond dollars awarded
- How to engage your colleagues in being ready for the upcoming year
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking
- You are working to be more proactive in your grant seeking
- You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, ST, SM, SPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association and Certified Virtual Trainer. Diane is also a Scrum Trainer, Scrum Master, and Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $66.75 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.