If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
A recession is coming! A recession is coming! A recession is coming! You've undoubtedly been hearing the news and perhaps you're worried about what that means for your fundraising. In addition to recession fears, nonprofits are worried about inflation, supply chain issues, war, pandemic, and myriad other issues.
Join us for this free webinar where we will identify the myths around recession and its impacts on fundraising. We'll unpack actionable strategies with specific templates and examples that small and mid-sized organizations can use immediately to go beyond checks and credit card gifts.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- What the data and history demonstrate about recession and fundraising
- How your donors are impacted by recessions that help your fundraising strategy
- The templates and tools that you can use to advertise the opportunities that help your donors meet their financial and charitable goals
- The tell-tale language that donors use to identify their willingness to give different types of gifts
- FREE tools that can help you receive gifts of non-cash assets right away and how you can use it in year-end giving
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Cherian is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Cherian holds a Series 66 license and serves on the firms investment committee
- He works with dozens of nonprofits each year to provide fundraising strategies including many organizations that raised more money during the pandemic
- Cherian's clients implement these strategies exactly and are seeing significant increases in revenue
Cherian Koshy is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE), Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP), & Association of Fundraising Professionals Master Trainer. Cherian is the Chief Development Officer at Endowment Partners, an investment management firm that solely works with nonprofits and foundations. In addition to 25+ years of fundraising experience, he serves on numerous boards including AFP Global, and is a regular presenter at fundraising conferences around the country and across the globe.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Cherian took the overwhelming feeling out of stock giving. It seems seamless the way he described it and the benefits of accepting stock are enormous!”
Jacqueline Jasek, DREAAM
“Love hearing from industry experts on topics related to fundraising and development! The speakers are always top-notch and the tips are actionable.”
Lisa Dowell, Child Justice, Inc.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.