Direct mail fundraising is more effective than ever! Did you know that the cost to raise a dollar for nonprofit direct mail still hovers around $0.20? Where can you find that in the stock market?
Direct mail should be a major part of your overall fundraising plan. Sadly, so much time is spent on writing direct mail appeal letters, that very little time is left to focus on where to find the best donor fundraising segments and growing your donor base.
This interactive webinar recording is looking to change that!
70% of direct mail results come from who you’re sending it to and when you’re sending it. That’s why this webinar is totally focused on the WHO and WHEN as part of your direct mail plan. You’ll see and hear many practical examples and case studies from small, mid-size, and large organizations.
Also, as direct mail is now such a driver of online nonprofit gifts (on average 10% of donors go online after they receive a direct mail piece), and offline and online donors are more engaged, you’ll hear about the best way to add email names to your list, so you’re always growing your donor base.
Finally, you’ll hear the best way to track your overall results of the direct mail driver.
* This webinar recording is aimed at organizations that have a nonprofit donor base (CRM) and are willing to invest some time and effort in direct mail appeals as it will pay off handsomely. *
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to find new prospects
- How to decide to rent or exchange lists
- How to best segment your donors
- How to find some low-cost ways to make your direct mail even more powerful
- How to best include your mid and higher level donors
- How to measure results and return on investment
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Prospect List Planner
- Donor Segmentation Creator
- Direct Mail and Email Planner
- Results Tracker
- The Webinar Recording & Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Erica is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has more than 40 years of executing direct marketing with small, mid-size, and large organizations.
- She blogs and presents regularly on direct mail.
- She is an AFP Master Trainer and she is actively working with organizations on growing their direct marketing revenue to higher levels through coaching, consulting as well as hands-on execution.
This webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution. Erica was trained in direct mail at Reader’s Digest in Amsterdam and she worked on consumer and small donor campaigns for more than 35+ years.
She is also the author of the how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant”, the Monthly Donor Road Map, and numerous other e-books.
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best.
Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving. Erica Waasdorp is an avid blogger and presenter on direct mail and monthly giving.
Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as paperback and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to travel, read, dance, play golf and go to the movies.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Erica's knowledge and expertise helped me think about new ways to acquire and expand my donor lists. Thank you!”
Christine Kohls, Raising Results LLC
“I enjoyed the webinar and the insight into the acquisition process as well as the insight into segmenting. There were good reminders throughout, and I learned a lot about the different types of acquisition and how to go about it.”
Meredith O'Connell, Thompson Island Outward Bound
Check out our other nonprofit webinars on donor relationships and acquisition here.