New Interactive Workshop
"How To Create A Powerful Multi-Channel Appeal Campaign"
Workshop Date(s) & Time(s):
Join us in this 3-part interactive workshop
- Session 1 - April 13th,2023 - 1 - 3 pm, EST
- Session 2 - April 20th, 2023 - 1 - 3 pm, EST
- Session 3 - April 27th, 2023 - 1 - 3 pm, EST
Have ever wanted to put together an amazing appeal campaign strategy that gets results quickly. This workshop is designed for individuals at all levels of fundraising experience who are looking to improve their skills in campaign fundraising, including executive directors, director of development, development coordinators, Board members, and more. It is particularly helpful for those who use appeals as a part of their fundraising strategy
Join Robin in this interactive 3 part workshop and learn how to create a POWERFUL MULTI-CHANNEL APPEAL CAMPAIGN TO SUPERCHARGE your fundraising efforts this year.
If you cannot attend a session, you will receive the recording and bonus materials, but we strongly advise that you attend all 3 sessions to get the intended outcome.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Create:
- An executable plan including actionable steps and timelines vetted by a group of your peers.
- Best practices appeal letter that stands out from the rest through best practices sharing and appeal letter review by peers.
- All supplementary materials to create a full campaign including email and social media appeals.
- A strong call to action that gives a competitive edge
- A campaign follow-up plan that will leave no stone unturned.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Learn:
- How to create your campaign plan including timeline and strategy.
- How to segment your mailing lists in preparation for your campaign.
- How to create metrics to measure to determine your campaign success.
- How to prepare your campaign donor forms and other tools.
- How to write your campaign appeal according to best practices.
- How to develop all elements of a campaign appeal package.
- How to create a donor-centered campaign approach through using best practices.
- How to develop a multi-channel campaign strategy.
- How to get your nonprofit’s Board of Directors engaged in your campaign.
- How to develop an effective campaign follow-up plan using multiple tactics.
We will be incorporating:
- Interactive training so you can get what you need without spending an hour of your time in a boring lecture.
- A peer-review clinic so you can work with like-minded nonprofit staff which means you get a variety of feedback into your strategy and campaign pieces.
- Screen shares of samples so that you can see best practices in action and walk away with actionable tips.
- Lots of opportunities to share your greatest challenges and get answers AND support from people just like you.
- Mini lectures sharing “how to” best practices for appeal campaigns.
- Review and recommendations from Robin and peers.
- Networking opportunities amongst each other.
- Peer support, discussion and sharing.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participate in each mini-lecture clinic session. If you miss a session you will receive the session recording, but it is highly recommended that you attend the live workshop session.
- Engage in break-out sessions
- Assist in peer reviews
- Complete weekly homework assignments
- Attend an office hour for Q & A
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Appeal campaign planning framework
- Campaign gift chart sample
- Direct mail appeals best practice samples
- Email appeal best practice samples
- Social media appeal best practice samples
- The workshop slides
- The workshop recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Robin is specifically qualified to teach this workshop because:
- Robin has worked with dozens of nonprofit organizations in developing their appeal campaigns.
- Robin has conducted dozens of training sessions for nonprofits on best practices in fundraising.
- She serves as an outsourced contract staff person running organizations appeal campaigns each year as “Hire a Fundraiser.”
- Robin has a MA in Philanthropy and Fund Development from St.Mary’s University of Minnesota.
- As a CFRE-certified Fundraising Executive with a wealth of knowledge in managing large campaigns, Robin is a highly skilled professional in the field of fundraising.
Robin Cabral is “Hire a CFRE!”, the one and only outsourced development professional with close to twenty-five years of experience. “Hire a CFRE!” provides value-added consulting services which produce razor-sharp monthly result objectives and benchmarked deliverables.
She works with mid-sized nonprofits that want to position themselves to build capacity and generate MORE fundraising prospects, BETTER donor relationships, and BIGGER fundraising dollars. She specializes in providing outsourced, interim development services and assisting smaller organizations in their first campaigns; annual, capital, and endowment.
Robin has close to 30 years of experience developing and implementing appeal campaigns for many nonprofits both while working at nonprofit organizations and while consulting for nonprofit organizations.