93% of Post-webinar Survey Respondents Rated this Webinar Recording as Great to Excellent!
During this nonprofit webinar recording, we will show you step-by-step how to easily create powerful nonprofit dashboards to help you communicate your nonprofit’s performance to staff, board members, and donors. You will also get worksheets for collecting the data you need for your nonprofit dashboard as well as plug-and-play Excel dashboards that you can use for fundraising, finance, and program data.
There have been many articles written on nonprofit dashboards this year, and for good reason.
- Nonprofit dashboards are powerful tools that your leadership can use to make decisions.
- Nonprofit dashboards can help your donors and grantmakers see how their investment is making an impact.
- You can use them to track fundraising results, to assess financial management, to measure social media engagement, to gauge human resource allocation - really, the sky’s the limit.
Ultimately, nonprofit dashboards help nonprofits make better decisions by illustrating your performance over time.
Join Heather and learn how to turn numbers into pictures that create positive change in your organization.
What you will learn during this webinar recording:
- How a nonprofit dashboard can and will improve decision-making
- Review examples of awesome and not-so-awesome nonprofit dashboards
- The data you will need to create fundraising, finance, and program dashboards
- A step-by-step walkthrough of creating a fundraising dashboard with Excel
- A step-by-step walkthrough of creating a financial dashboard with Excel
- A step-by-step walkthrough of creating a program dashboard with Excel
- Worksheet for collecting the data you need
- A do's and don'ts tip sheet for creating a nonprofit dashboard
- A list of URLs for free and premium online tools and resources to help with your nonprofit dashboard
- Plug-and-play Excel dashboard for fundraising data
- Plug-and-play Excel dashboard for finance data
- Plug-and-play Excel dashboard for program data
- Examples of good and bad nonprofit dashboards
- A five-minute demonstration of creating a powerful dashboard using Infogr.am
- Webinar slides
* This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Heather Stombaugh is one of only fourteen people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer.
What Attendees Said about This Webinar Recording:
“The instructor was very precise, engaging and clear while presenting. The slides made the information easy to understand. I love how interactive the webinar was with all of the questions the audience was asked to answer!”
Tasha Adams, Alleghenies Unlimited Care Providers
“Very practical tools for immediate implementation. Best webinar I've ever attended. Thank you!”
Mary Anna Dickinson, Community Day Care
“The presentation was extremely informative, especially with plug and play spreadsheets and charts to immediately use. This is not just an informational webinar. It is an impact webinar.”
Bruce Bouche, World Family Foundation
“Loved the information and the presenter was very knowledgeable! “
Melissa De Oliveira, B’nai B’rith Housing
“Great introduction on how to begin thinking about a dashboard and how it can be used and why it is a great tool for board engagement.”
Tracy Arndt, Encompass
“This webinar was excellent! It not only gave me new ideas for communicating information, but also tools I can use to get started right away. Awesome!”
Shannon McCormick, Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress
“Very valuable. Had used basic dashboards before but now looking forward to trying more advanced.”
Nancy Guadagno, Community Legal Services Inc.
“One of the best webinars I have ever attended. Well paced, relevant, and clearly presented.”
Robin Usalis, Abilities First
“Heather did a great job at presenting the materials! The tools available are great, easy to use with the ability to produce very usable results. I'm going to suggest that our entire Executive Team take the webinar!”
Susan Jenness Phillips, Community Resources for Justice
“Clear and concise information given with useful supplemental materials.”
Joan Tarantino, The Conkling Center
“The webinar crystalized the need for visuals that clearly demonstrate the organization's status to busy board members. Using the tools correctly is more likely to result in effective board decisions.”
Lynn Heider, Northwest Credit Union Association
Presented by the Nonprofit Data Guru Heather Stombaugh, MBA, CFRE, GPC. Heather has more than 15 years of experience in nonprofit leadership, programming, marketing, and fundraising. She is the founder and principal consultant of JustWrite Solutions, LLC a national nonprofit consulting firm based in Ohio. Heather practices and teaches integrated fundraising and nonprofit management by measurement. She provides technical assistance to nonprofits of all sizes across the country who seek to gain a competitive advantage in fundraising and grants through evidence-based practices, such as needs assessment, meaningful measurement, evaluation, clinical research, and Social Return on Investment. While personally raising more than $73M in grants and donations for her nonprofit clients, Heather is also a published author, a peer-reviewer, a state/federal grant reviewer, a local/national presenter, a volunteer, a mentor, a wife, and a mother.