How to Secure Your First or Next 4 to 5-Figure Event Sponsorship Deal
A Whopping 94% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Leveraging event sponsorships can make a world of difference on your impact… and budget!
Most organizations struggle with how to approach potential sponsors or what to present to them. Maybe you’re thinking, “I have a challenge with both.”
No worries, Mariah’s got ya!
Join us for this 90-minute webinar recording where we will discuss actionable steps for you to implement that will help you and your team secure your first or next 4 to 5-figure event sponsorship deal.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- The foundational understanding of securing event sponsors
- How to identify prospective sponsors that are a good fit for your event
- How to package brand benefits and price your sponsorship opportunities so they are attractive and sellable
- How to organize your sponsorship deck materials
- How to approach your prospective sponsor with confidence
- How to manage your “YES”
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Two sponsorship deck examples
- Brand benefits list
- Fulfillment Report Checklist
- Sponsors Benefit Tracking Matrix
- The Webinar Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
Mariah is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has expertise as a sponsorship decision-maker, evaluator, negotiator, and funder. She has personally secured sponsorship dollars and executed brand activation at small and large-scale events.
- She has coached dozens of nonprofit leaders on how to secure event sponsors that ranged from $2,500 to $100,000 and counting.
- She has reviewed over 500 nonprofit events sponsorship proposals and engaged in several pitch meetings so she knows what to look for in an award-winning sponsorship request.
Mariah Monique, CEO of The Sponsorship Catalyst, teaches nonprofit organizations how to position themselves to secure event sponsors. For the last 10 years, she has built strategic partnerships at the federal, local, and county levels. Mariah's expertise and perspective are a trifecta. She not only coaches nonprofit sponsorship strategies, but she has also secured sponsorship dollars from major corporations and she’s a funder.
As a funder, she knows what other funders want and how to navigate pitch conversations to close sponsorship deals. She is a dynamic, charismatic speaker who is passionate about teaching the strategies and tactics of sponsorships.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
This webinar gave me some great new ideas on how to approach potential sponsors.
Amanda Baker, Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan
“Amazing information and innovative ideas! We are looking forward to applying these ideas to our future events.”
Elise Fider, BIA Hawaii
“Very informative and easy-to-digest tips to help me gain our next sponsorship! Mariah was very informative and had great answers to everyone's questions - thank you!”
Miranda Green, Youth Solutions, Inc
“This was an excellent webinar full of great information! The presenter using polling to keep us engaged was a great idea!”
Priscilla Perkins, Accounting Aid Society
“Mariah's presentation made me excited to research, pursue and gain more partnerships this year! Her webinar was insightful and has immediate actionable steps to take.”
Adison Hatch, Animal Humane New Mexico
“Lots of valuable information!”
Jamie Robinson, Arizona Facts of Life Org
“I have been trying to figure out how to pitch sponsorships. I was wrestling with the correct form of presentation. The presenter confirmed some of my ideas and gave me some great new ideas & tools. I'm looking forward to putting this all into practice! Very practical information!”
Andrea Pickett, My Father's House
“I found the webinar to be informative and relevant. The instructor was great.”
Salenna Green, Abundance of Hope Center
“This webinar was chocked-full of helpful information for my non-profit to secure corporate sponsorships for our events.”
Ann Holmes, Central Institute for the Deaf
“I found the information very helpful and will use the information gained to adjust our sponsorship acquisition process.”
Theresa Felicetti, The Brown Homestead
“CharityHowTo is a great resource for those new to the nonprofit world. Their webinars offer information in a simplified manner with actionable items that can be easily integrated into everyday strategies.”
Andrea Nathan, Shalom Austin
For more on nonprofit corporate sponsorships, check out these webinars.