Free Nonprofit Webinar: Today's digital fundraising trends, and how to apply them to your nonprofit
Here’s the scenario:
The latest nonprofit fundraising report was just released by one of your favorite sources. It includes industry benchmarks for general fundraising, recurring gifts, email metrics, social media metrics, and more. You pour through each metric looking at numbers until your smile melts into overwhelm. You ask yourself, “what does this all mean? Is my organization doing good or are we lagging behind the industry? What do I do with all this information???”
Industry reports are great, but let’s look beyond the metrics. It’s time to take a deep breath and dive into what’s really important about these reports. The fact of the matter is that your organization may be ahead of the game or trailing behind.
During this FREE nonprofit webinar recording, we’ll look at the latest reports from Blackbaud and M+R. You’ve probably reviewed these already, so we’re not going to review them line by line. What we will do though is dive into what the data is really saying about the state of online fundraising.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- An overview of digital fundraising metrics including general online fundraising, email, social media, website, online advertising, and more.
- How to read beyond the metrics in online fundraising benchmark reports
- How to improve different fundraising channels based on industry benchmarks
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Jeremy is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because he:
- Has 20+ years of digital marketing experience including social media, email, digital media, website design, and more
- Has helped generate over $100 million in online revenue for nonprofits
- Led digital marketing and online fundraising strategies at multiple marketing agencies
- Has small, medium, and large nonprofit fundraising experience and understands the complexities of each
Jeremy Haselwood is a marketing and business expert with over 20 years of experience. With a degree in Marketing and a MBA, Jeremy has held leadership positions at multiple marketing agencies, leading digital strategy for brands like Coca-Cola and The Salvation Army. The digital and social media strategies he orchestrated helped nonprofits generate over $100 million in online revenue.
With Jeremy’s own consultancy, Ampla Marketing, he partners with and provides education to nonprofits around the world. His focus is online fundraising, which includes social media, online advertising, email, and digital strategy.
In addition to running his company, he’s also the author of the Amazon Best-Seller, The Digital Fundraising Blueprint, and has established the online community, Fundraisers Unite.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“This webinar inspires me to grow our donor base in new ways.”
Byron Bruckner, Covenant Youth of Alaska
“You could tell that Jeremy was extremely knowledgeable. He brought up important information that made me take a step back and look at how we're doing fundraising.”
Chad Highland, Special Olympics Ohio
“Practical tips and ideas for future planning. A helpful presentation!”
Heather Corbin, Access Alliance Multicultural Health & Community Services
“The information was concise but with lots of supporting details included in the slides so that a deeper dive can be considered by the viewer. Lots of great data and suggested pathways for efforts. “
Tanya Telson, Three Girls Theatre Company
“This free webinar saved me hours of searching for information. Being able to attend free webinars and gain knowledge about the subjects that matter most to my organization not only saves me money but saves me time!”
Elizabeth Hockaday, Doctors Care
“The speaker was extremely knowledgeable and showed me resources I didn't know existed!”
Jen Para, Single Parent
“Jeremy gave useful, data-driven advice.”
Linda Revilla, Meals on Wheels
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these nonprofit webinars.