If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
Join this 45-minute interactive webinar where we will be exploring the many uses of Artificial Intelligence for nonprofit advancement. In this webinar, Shawn Olds, CEO and Co-founder of boodleAI, will be taking a deep dive into the use of AI in fundraising and explore the ways in which it can help you better connect, engage, and convert prospects into lifetime donors.
Did you know, many of you are using some form of AI every single day? We will be breaking down the fears that exist about AI today, and uncover the true benefits that AI brings for the future of your organization. Along the way, we will discuss specific nonprofits’ implementation of AI through chatbots, facial recognition, and human behavior identification to aid them in living out their mission to the fullest.
If you are looking to understand how to use your donor data wisely, get ahead of the curve for giving season, and have been curious about what AI can do for your organization, this free nonprofit webinar is for you. Join us to see how AI can boost your mission impact by transforming your organization’s time efficiency, prospect and donor lifetime value, and advertising success.
During This Nonprofit Webinar, You Will Learn:
- How to breakdown the fears of AI and welcome it within your organization
- How to make your job easier and more impactful with AI
- How to increase the lifetime value of your donors through AI-powered prospecting
- How to use AI as a tool to enable better and more targeted outreach
- How to identify individual donors who could give at higher levels with AI
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Shawn is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Shawn serves on nonprofit boards and has been working with nonprofits for nearly 20 years
- He co-founded boodleAI in response to challenges he faces as a fundraiser
- He has helped nonprofits of all sizes grow their organizations with the use of AI and machine learning
- Shawn built a team of data science and technology experts who have created a platform that empowers nonprofit fundraisers nationwide to fundraise better and smarter
Shawn Olds is a technology and communications thought leader serving as the CEO for boodleAI. He is a military veteran and current Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army. Shawn has found ample success in both private and government sectors and continues to dedicate his time to supporting nonprofit organizations and their missions.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.