Your annual report doesn’t have to be a dry collection of data, it can inspire and excite your supporters about your work. An awesome annual report showcases your mission and highlights your accomplishments, but more than that, it shows your donors the impact they’re having in the world.
Whether you’re tackling a digital or traditional printed report, it’s a tool for connection. During this recorded webinar, Megan will show you how to write an annual report that your donors will love, and that you will not hate writing.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- Annual Report: What You Need to Include (And What You Don’t!)
- How to Connect with Your Audience Through Storytelling and Impact Reporting
- How to Find Stories for Your Annual Report
- How to Show Gratitude: Beyond the Donor Honor Roll
- How to Create a Meaningful Call to Action
- How to Get It Done: Teams, Timelines, and Troubleshooting
- How to Approach Graphics: Design, Designers, Infographics, and More
- How to Keep Using Your Annual Report All Year
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Annual Report Content Planning Checklist
- Annual Report Audit Video
- Storytelling Interview Question List
- Annual Report Planning Roadmap
- The Nonprofit Story Finding Guide
- The Webinar Slides
- The Webinar Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Megan is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a nonprofit communications expert
- She’s taught writing and worked with nonprofits for 20 years
- She’s an annual report nerd
- She frequently writes about annual report strategy
When Megan Donahue wrote her first annual report content over a decade ago, it was love at first sight. Since then, she’s been a passionate advocate for annual reports as a powerful donor cultivation tool for organizations large and small. She’s written about annual report best practices for various outlets, and consults on nonprofit communications for small and mid-sized organizations.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“The information provided by the webinar slides alone was useful, but being able to ask questions to someone who clearly knows what they're talking about is what made this worth my money. Thanks, Megan!”
Caitlin Ginnaven, Little Tokyo Service Center.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.