How To Easily Design a Nonprofit WordPress Website that Converts
If You Register but Cannot Attend, You Will Still Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.
Are you struggling to manage your website because it’s too old and complicated to use, or paying big bucks every month for a web developer to manage it for you?
Believe it or not, a WordPress website is easier to operate than you think, and your team can maintain your website in-house with a little know-how.
Hint: It all comes down to installing a drag-and-drop (also known as a block or, more technically speaking, a “WYSIWYG” - What You See Is What You Get - editor)
In this nonprofit webinar WordPress expert Osamu Wakabayashi will walk you step by step through how to build a user-friendly, informative website that engages your supporters.
Osamu will show you how to create a complete custom homepage, social sharing buttons, an event management page, and a donation page.
This webinar is perfect for you if:
- Your team’s having a hard time managing your nonprofit website.
- You’re paying too much money to a web expert to make small changes.
- Your website is too complicated to manage.
- Your website looks unprofessional and is killing your donations and fundraising efforts.
* NOTE: This webinar is for beginners at an introductory level. No coding skill is required.
During This Nonprofit WordPress Website Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to use WordPress’s admin site dashboard.
- How to choose the suitable theme and plugins for your website.
- How to install a theme and plugins to get started.
- How to use a block editor that you can drag and drop.
- How to format text and add images.
- How to embed videos.
- How to import the nonprofit WordPress template (one of the bonus materials).
- How to get started with the WordPress template.
- How to create a great custom homepage.
- How to make small changes (you don’t need to rely on your web developer!).
- How to create posts and pages.
- How to install WordPress.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- A nonprofit WordPress template for nonprofits.
- Zen Ideas - A website audit guide.
- How-to import the WordPress template
- The webinar slides.
- The webinar recording.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Osamu's presentation gave me the confidence and tools to get started planning and designing my organization's website with WordPress.”
About Your Topic Expert:
Osamu loves helping nonprofit organizations leverage the power of the internet to grow their business. He has over 15 years of experience as a marketing and communication manager in both the private and public sectors.
Osamu knows that each nonprofit has its own objectives, so he makes it a priority to consult with clients to get a deeper understanding of their organizational practices and challenges. In this way, he can provide the best tools, strategies, and advice for a nonprofit to grow its audience.
In addition to creating great graphic design and enriching brand development, Osamu focuses his expertise on delivering workshops to the nonprofit community to help them utilize WordPress websites, presentations, and marketing strategies to meet their needs.
When he’s not behind a computer, he’s most likely playing tennis, hiking, skiing, or reading a book.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.