If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials
97% of post-webinar survey respondents rated this webinar as great to excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only fourteen GPA approved trainers.
The grant application budget is the application component most reviewers read first yet it is often addressed within the grant application process last. The grant budget by itself tells the complete story of your grant application and needs to be bulletproof and tell the story of your application on its own to ensure you are awarded the grant.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells Your Application’s Story” will walk you through, step-by-step, how to write a grant application that tells the story of your proposal and will help get the grant award. Whether working on grant budgets for private foundations or for state and federal agencies, writing a bulletproof grant budget is a critical component of being awarded a grant.
In this live, interactive webinar we will look at the steps necessary to write a grant budget that regardless of the form provided will tell the complete story of your grant proposal. During the webinar we will walk through each step of creating a budget. We will look at numerous budget form examples to discuss how the specific form helps tell your application’s story.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells Your Application’s Story” will give you the basic steps necessary to successfully write a consistent and compelling budget that tells your proposal’s story.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
● How to follow consistent and successful steps to develop a grant budget for each application
● How to approach the variety of grant maker required budget forms
● How to write and develop a grant budget when the grant maker does not provide a required format
● How to write a grant budget that tells your application’s story
● How to show the sustainability of a project via the budget
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking; or
● You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
1. A budget development tool to help you create a budget when a format is not provided by a grant maker.
2. A checklist for ensuring you include all related expenses in your grant budget.
3. A free 30 minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about writing a bulletproof grant budget.
What Attendees Said about This Webinar
“This webinar discussed the topic as presented and provided free templates and other usable materials in line with the webinar topic. The presenter was engaging and made good points. All important points were repeated throughout the webinar to give weight to their importance.”
Nadine Kramarz, McBride Memorial Library
“As a beginner level grant writer with less than a year of experience I had several "Ah Ha!" that I think will lead to more awards!”
Jeremy Taylor, Detroit Shoreway
“Everyone can agree that Grant Budgets are often confusing and there's a lot of uncertainty with what the "right" way to do them are. Having someone as knowledgeable and familiar with reviewing and writing grant budgets offers some clarity and confidence with creating budgets. This webinar really helped to reaffirm the things I was doing right and become aware of the things I can change or strengthen!”
Alia Abdul-Samad, American Diabetes Association
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $42.8 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working on grant application for the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.