If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only seven people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer.
The grant application budget is the application component most reviewers read first yet it is often what is addressed within the grant application process last. The grant budget by itself tells the complete story of your grant application and needs to be bulletproof to ensure you are awarded the grant.
Participating in “How to Write a Bulletproof Grant Budget” will walk you through, step-by-step, how to write a grant application that tells the story of your proposal and will help get the grant award. Whether working on grant budgets for private foundations or for state and federal agencies, writing a bulletproof grant budget is a critical component of being awarded a grant.
In this live, interactive webinar we will look at the steps necessary to write a grant budget that regardless of the form provided will tell the complete story of your grant proposal. During the webinar we will walk through each step of creating a budget.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant” will give you the basic steps necessary to successfully write a consistent and compelling budget that tells your proposal’s story.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Nonprofit Webinar
● What are the steps of developing a grant budget
● What are the best ways to approach the variety of grant maker required budget forms
● How to write and develop a grant budget when the grant maker does not provide a required format
● How to write a grant budget that tells your program’s story
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking; or
● You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
1. A budget development tool to help you create a budget when a format is not provided by a grant maker.
2. A checklist for ensuring you include all related expenses in your grant budget.
3. A free 30 minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about writing a bulletproof grant budget.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade.
Diane has secured more than $32 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients from the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations.
Diane is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and is proud to have earned her Grant Professional Certification, a credentialed certification conferred by the Grant Professional Credential Institute. Diane is also an approved trainer through the Grant Professionals Association.