If You're Unable to Attend the Live Webinar You Will Still Have Access to the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.
97% of Post-webinar Survey Respondents Rated this Webinar as Great to Excellent!
This course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 12 people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer.
Participating in the “How to Master the 3 R’s: Research, Relationships & wRiting” will provide you with a critical fundamental knowledge and understanding of the grant seeking process to ensure your success.
Presenter, Diane H. Leonard, has secured more than $33 million in competitive grant awards in the past ten years. While there is no perfect formula to grant seeking success, there are key best practices to follow that will help you create your own personalized equation for success in grant seeking. If you follow the 3 R’s of grant writing you will be on your own path to grant writing success.
In this live, interactive nonprofit webinar we will discuss the key information to include in your grant funder research. We will focus on how to best utilize the information learned through your research process when establishing relationships with new grant funders. We will look at how to craft compelling applications that integrate your research and relationship building efforts in your grant applications.
Participating in “Mastering the 3 R’s of Grant Writing: Research, Relationships & wRiting” will give you a strong framework for your grant seeking efforts to ensure that you are following best practices from the start of grant research through the submission of an application.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
● How to track, manage, and utilize your grant research results.
● How to use your research results to start your relationship building efforts.
● How to manage your numerous relationship building and maintenance efforts.
● How to use your research results, along with the information gathered through your relationship building in order to craft and submit the most competitive grant application possible.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking.
● You are looking for an overview of the grant seeking process.
● You are looking to fine tune your grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials
1. A grant research documentation tool and checklist.
2. A guide with tips for relationship development with grant funders.
3. A checklist for success to use before submitting all grant applications.
4. A free 30-minute follow-up consultation with Diane about your specific questions or concerns about grant seeking.
What Attendees Said about This Webinar:
“Our organization is interested in ramping up our grant application efforts. The CharityHowTo webinar on The Three R's of Grant Writing gave this beginner a great overview on how to get started!”
Julie Moore, Pregnancy Decision Health Centers
“A lot of information packed into a small time. I am not a beginning grant writer, but I still learned or refreshed things to help me obtain the goals in grant writing.”
Eddie Ezelle,MatSu Food Bank
“If you are a beginner to grant writing, this webinar is a must. Diane is knowledgeable and offers good, solid advice. I especially enjoyed the tips on relationship building.”
Lillian Svenson, Literacy Council of Reading-Berks
“As a newcomer to grant writing I found Diane's presentation informative but not overwhelming.”
“Good information and reminder to spend time doing the right things for grant writing success - enough so that I'm altering my processes.”
Rand Jenkins, Texas Baptists
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade.
Diane has secured more than $33 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients from the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations.
Diane is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and is proud to have earned her Grant Professional Certification, a credentialed certification conferred by the Grant Professional Credential Institute. Diane is also an approved trainer through the Grant Professionals Association.