A Whopping 90% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
Have you been promoted to a new role as a development person in your current organization? Are you a veteran Chief Development Officer, taking the reins of your next organization's development function? Or, are you transitioning from a for-profit career to one in a non-profit? Perhaps, it is something in between?
Whether you are joining a new organization from outside, getting promoted from within, or leading a reorganization or a restart, this nonprofit webinar recording will help you take charge, set direction, and deliver better results faster than you would think possible.
During this recorded webinar, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions needed to get a head start, hit the ground running, and deliver results in your new position before you can even say "Day #1."
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar:
- How to develop your “pre-entry” message before you start your new fundraising position.
- How to develop a “pre-entry” action plan before you even start on Day #1.
- How to develop a “Day #1 Agenda” to ensure your fundraising success.
- How to create a "90 Day Plan" that ensures you become assimilated quickly and successfully.
- How to establish a good working relationship with your boss.
- How to conduct a Development Audit and create a fundraising plan that will get results.
- How to develop a step-by-step plan to create a "culture of philanthropy.”
- Jump-starting relationships and having a plan already in place before you start your new position.
- Taking control of your first day and making a powerful, lasting impression.
- Establishing your leadership, and beginning a transformation of the organizational culture to support your future efforts.
- Maximizing your impact by identifying key leverage points and developing a plan to deliver results quickly.
As a long-time fundraising expert, Robin understands the importance of having an action plan for your new fundraising position.
With almost twenty-five years of experience, she teaches the exact steps that she has used throughout her career to become highly successful and impactful as a fund development professional.
Today, she serves as interim development staff, through her consultative practice, for a wide-range of organizations, and she is on a mission to provide the tools that development professionals need to end the high-turnover rate and lengthy vacancies that exist in the field today.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Sample Transition Plan to chart your first days on your new job
- Sample “Day #1 Agenda”
- Sample “90 Day Plan”
- Sample “Transition Dialogue” to use when establishing a working relationship with your boss
- Sample Development Audit
- Development Audit Assessment Tool
- Webinar Recording and Slides
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar provided the key fundamentals to be a success the first 90 days, and beyond. I felt more confident going into my new role after listening.”
“I wish I had encountered this information before taking my current job. I'm eight months into it and being swallowed by the confluence of a series of small errors that this webinar provided structures for addressing up front.”
Nancy Simerly, Adventure Science Center
About Your Topic Expert:
Robin L. Cabral is a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) with over twenty years of experience and millions of dollars raised assisting non-profit organizations as a development professional overseeing all aspects of fund development from annual funds to capital campaigns and donor communications.
Educationally, Robin has obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, and a Masters of Arts in Philanthropy and Fund Development from Saint Mary’s of Minnesota. She currently holds the designation of Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) and is a graduate of Leadership Southcoast (2010).
Robin is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and adheres to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards of Professional Practice. She has served on the National Catholic Development Conference Planning Committee and the Professional Development Committee, she has served on the board of AFP-RI, has been a conference presenter, workshop leader, roundtable leader, moderator, and facilitator, and was an AFP-RI Conference Planning Committee Co-Chair. She is also an AFP Master Faculty Trainer.
In 2012, Robin started Development Consulting Solutions “Hire A CFRE!” that provides outsourced fund development consulting services and interim fund development staffing. Robin works with small to mid-sized nonprofits throughout the Northeastern U.S. and beyond.
For more on nonprofit career building, check out these webinars.