This webinar recording is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane H. Leonard, GPC is one of only 25 GPA approved trainers.
What is all the hype about relationships with grantmakers?
Why isn’t a well written proposal *enough* to get the grant award?!
“Why Build Relationships With Grantmakers” will strengthen your relationship building efforts and grant writing results in your grant seeking strategy.
In this webinar recording, we talk briefly about *why* relationships with grantmakers are important. We will share ways to learn if a grantmaker has the capacity to have relationships with potential grantees prior to submitting an award versus what their preference is for communication prior to an award.
We will also address the key role that your colleagues should play in the grant relationship outreach process and how to get them excited and engaged to help look for connections and make introductions to grantmakers.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- Why relationships with grantmakers are important.
- How to learn what a grantmakers capacity is for relationships.
- How to learn what a grantmakers preference is for relationships.
- How to take steps to start a relationship with a grantmaker.
This Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- Relationship outreach with new grantmakers is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
- Relationship maintenance with current grantmakers is limited to contract requirements.
- You are new to grant seeking and aren’t sure how to approach grantmaker relationships.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade.
Diane has secured more than $61.6 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients from the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations.
Diane is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and is proud to have been awarded her credentials as a Grant Professional Certified, a credentialed certification conferred by the Grant Professional Credential Institute. Diane is also an approved trainer through the Grant Professionals Association.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.