Do you know what most super successful events have in common? It’s their rock star event committees!
It’s a fact - committees can help with almost every aspect of fundraising events, including getting auction donations, soliciting sponsorships and selling tickets. What’s not to love about a group of volunteers working as a team to make sure your organization’s event is profitable!?!
This free 60-minute webinar recording will take you through the process of identifying candidates for your chair position, discuss how to recruit committee members, and show you how to effectively manage your team and maximize the resources they bring to your event.
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- The Queen Bee Theory of Event Committees
- How your event committee is similar to a Bee Hive
- How to identify and recruit effective committees
- How to find and properly recruit your Queen Bees
- How to identify and recruit your Worker Bees
- How to turn your committee into a team
- How to Be an Effective Committee Leader
- How to use Organization, Communication & Appreciation for effective leadership
- How efficiently run your committee meetings
- How to use the right words when the wrong ideas pop up
- How to Find the Hidden Assets in Your Committee
- How to help committee members identify assets they can bring to your event
- How to give your committee the proper mindset to Ask
- How to Manage Committee Issues and Interpersonal Committee Problems
- How to identify and manage problematic personalities
- How to deal with troublesome committee situations
Bonus, when you register for this recorded nonprofit webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
A.J. Steinberg, founder of Queen Bee Fundraising, has been creating outstanding special events since 1999.
In 2015 A.J. created Queen Bee Fundraising which focuses on the art of nonprofit special event management. Along with producing nonprofit events, A.J. teaches volunteers and professionals the strategies for producing successful fundraising events, along with guidance on how to successfully lead volunteer committees to achieve their goals.
A.J. works with a broad spectrum of nonprofit clients including The Jane Goodall Institute, Cystic Fibrosis, BreatheLA and Union Rescue Mission, A.J. is a leader in the field of committee-based fundraising.
For more on nonprofit volunteer management and recruitment, check out these webinars.