A Whopping 95% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
This recorded course is brought to you by a Grant Professional Certified (1 of less than 400 in the world!). Diane Leonard, GPC is also 1 of only 25 GPA-approved trainers in the world.
In this recorded nonprofit webinar, we will dig in on the advanced nuances of federal grant applications as you have already mastered the grants.gov application tools and you have also successfully scored competitively with a few applications. In this webinar, you will learn how to replicate that success for continued federal grants for nonprofits that are seeking success.
During this nonprofit webinar recording, we will look at case studies of successful federal proposals in order to walk through how to develop and utilize consistent processes to ensure your final application is as competitive as possible. This is the best grant writing class because at CharityHowTo we are all about 'grant writing made easy.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to strengthen your federal grant applications across all federal agencies;
- How to utilize a pre-planning process for forecasted and anticipated applications to increase your competitiveness in the process;
- How to strengthen your needs statement with unique approaches to telling your data’s story;
- How to ensure that your SMART objectives connect to the FOA/NOFA/RFP;
- How to ensure your SMART objectives are clear to the reviewers; and
- How to engage your colleagues in more than copy editing for feedback;
- How to implement a mock review process to increase your application’s competitiveness.
Writing competitive federal grant applications is a unique and special skill, just as writing competitive foundation grant applications is a unique and special skill.
If you have successfully applied for and received federal grant funding for your organization, you are to be commended on having succeeded in such an ultra-competitive landscape.
Yet, previous success does not guarantee future success. It is the nuances of the process a grant professional puts in place for federal grant proposal design, writing, and finalizing that give each proposal a competitive edge.
This Recorded Webinar is Perfect For You if…
- You have successfully applied for at least a few federal grants.
- You are comfortable with the federal grant seeking process but want to feel more confident.
- You are looking to fine-tune your personal/organizational federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
**Viewing on-demand recordings such as: “Federal Grants 101” and/or “Federal Grants 201” is strongly recommended prior to this session.**
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Federal grant development pre-planning guide
- Federal grant development success checklist
- SMART worksheet
- Advanced mock review toolkit
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“The Gov Grants webinar was very well done. The information was straight forward with easy to follow tips and steps that can make your grant application the best it can be.”
Ken Gordon, IFYE Association of the USA, Inc.
“Diane's webinars are always chock full of excellent information, tips, and guidance. AlthoughI've been grant writing for 18 years, I come away from her webinars with at least a few nuggets of information that improve my skills and knowledge.”
“Very informative for those of us who have not written Federal Grants, and also general grant writing tips.”
“Excellent information beneficial to all experience levels, from beginner to seasoned grant writer!”
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, ST, SM, SPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association and Certified Virtual Trainer. Diane is also a Scrum Trainer, Scrum Master, and Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $66.75 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these nonprofit webinars.