If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides
Join us for this 45-minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar where we will show you, step-by-step, how to create and implement a workable strategic plan for your nonprofit organization.
At the end of the 45-minute Nonprofit webinar, you will have the knowledge you need to create a strategic plan that will function as a road map to success for your organization. Nonprofits use strategic planning to focus their energy and limited resources on achieving their goals and objectives.
Strategic plans are also used to establish agreement among a nonprofit’s board, staff, and stakeholders about what is most important and the intended outcomes and results that should be achieved.
A nonprofit that undertakes strategic planning will obtain many important benefits, such as:
- Clear understanding of your non-profits’ values and purpose,
- Becoming more agile and relevant in an ever-changing environment by understanding your nonprofit's strengths, weaknesses and future opportunities and challenges, and
- Creating and using action plans that provide clear benchmarks and organizational accountability.
What you will learn in this Free Nonprofit webinar:
- How to achieve success through strategic planning,
- How to create, and implement, a relevant, action-oriented strategic plan,
- How to clearly define your nonprofit's purpose and desired outcomes,
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats),
- How to evaluate your progress towards achieving your nonprofit’s major goals, and
- How to develop and use action plans to achieve goals and objectives.
About Your Expert:
Dr. John Duffy is especially qualified to teach this webinar because:
- He has the practical knowledge of preparing and implementing strategic plans,
- He understands nonprofits, due to his work on numerous nonprofit boards,
- He has used strategic plans to focus nonprofit organizations to achieve important goals such as fundraising,
- He has work with nonprofits, both domestically and internationally, on developing practical and successful strategic plans,
- He has practical experience in developing high performance organizations,
- He has over 30 years of experience assisting organizations and communities achieve their goals, and
- He knows that without a strategic plan, nonprofits fail to realize their full abilities.
For more upcoming live webinars, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides