If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording and Slides
Join us for this 45-minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar where we will show you, step-by-step, how to create and implement a workable strategic plan for your nonprofit organization.
At the end of the 45-minute Nonprofit training, you will have the knowledge you need to create a strategic plan that will function as a road map to success for your organization. Nonprofits use strategic planning to focus their energy and limited resources on achieving their goals and objectives.
Strategic plans are also used to establish agreement among a nonprofit’s board, staff, and stakeholders about what is most important and the intended outcomes and results that should be achieved.
A nonprofit that undertakes strategic planning will obtain many important benefits, such as:
- Clear understanding of your non-profits’ values and purpose,
- Becoming more agile and relevant in an ever-changing environment by understanding your nonprofit's strengths, weaknesses and future opportunities and challenges, and
- Creating and using action plans that provide clear benchmarks and organizational accountability.
Join John Duffy on this free nonprofit management course to get your organization to the next level.
What you will learn in this Free Nonprofit Training:
- How to achieve success through strategic planning,
- How to create, and implement, a relevant, action-oriented strategic plan,
- How to clearly define your nonprofit's purpose and desired outcomes,
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats),
- How to evaluate your progress towards achieving your nonprofit’s major goals, and
- How to develop and use action plans to achieve goals and objectives.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“This webinar is wonderfully logical in the presentation of the material. If your organization needs a roadmap to follow on your organization’s journey into new territory of strategic planning, this webinar provides a great one!”
“This was a great overview of strategic planning and clarifying how to get started and the overall process.”
Jess Wright, City Relief
“John Duffy presented an extraordinary amount of information into easy-to-understand and actionable segments. I've worked on strategic planning in the past, but I learned a lot from this presentation that will help make my future efforts more productive. I'll be sharing this information with my fellow board members. Thank you!”
“Helpful, informative, and to the point. Thank you.”
Peter Mraz, American Pianists Association
“I had an upcoming meeting regarding the strategic plan for a new program I have piloted at my organization and am now planning to launch. This webinar provided me with advice and steps that I can take immediately to prepare for my meeting and get organized to begin planning. It couldn't have come at a better time, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to ask questions and get expert guidance before I dive in!”
“This webinar was very insightful and all the questions participants had were answered in a satisfactory, practical manner everyone in attendance can use. I would recommend this webinar to staff of nonprofits who are often stretched to capacity.”
Jacqueline Velez, Massachusetts Jobs with Justice
“Great overview for Strategic Planning and why it is critically important to organization's health.”
“Thank you for the FREE webinars - they are super helpful with just starting out.”
Lily Schaub, InFlight Inc
“John was very knowledgeable about the strategic planning process and was willing to answer a number of questions afterwards. It was a very informative webinar.”
Lorraine Smith van Lin
“It explains in a very simple, yet deep presentation the SP process, outlining important issues that are to be considered. Thank you.”
Juergen Mordhorst, Fundación Amigos Como Arroz
“The open Q&A session was especially useful and enlightening. Thank you!”
Kimi Mck, 4 Elements Earth Education Inc
“It is always a good refresher to go through the Strategic Planning steps with a new presenter. The Q & A was very helpful. Thank you!”
“I attended this webinar knowing my first strategic planning session was coming up quick! It helped me start to realize my ideas, and to reflect on my understandings both of strategic planning itself and its role in guiding my small organization towards its next steps! What a great use of time!”
Hayden McGuire, SWITCH clinic
“Great information presented clearly and simply.”
Patricia Boyce, United Way of Whatcom County
“The idea of creating a strategic plan for our non-profit was daunting to me, but Dr. Duffy broke it down into clear, manageable steps. Eager to start planning!”
About Your Expert:
Dr. John Duffy is especially qualified to teach this webinar because:
- He has the practical knowledge of preparing and implementing strategic plans,
- He understands nonprofits, due to his work on numerous nonprofit boards,
- He has used strategic plans to focus nonprofit organizations to achieve important goals such as fundraising,
- He has work with nonprofits, both domestically and internationally, on developing practical and successful strategic plans,
- He has practical experience in developing high performance organizations,
- He has over 30 years of experience assisting organizations and communities achieve their goals, and
- He knows that without a strategic plan, nonprofits fail to realize their full abilities.
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides