Early bird price only $199
Regular price $229
Offer ends Wednesday, May 31st @5PM
WOW! Two additional coworkers are included Absolutely Free when you sign up!
Workshop Date(s) & Time(s):
- June 20th, 2023 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
- June 21st, 2023 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
This Workshop is Perfect for you if:
If your organization is planning a gala or fundraising event at any time in the future, this workshop is for you. If you want to learn the strategies used by professional nonprofit event planners to recruit and manage event committees, get your board engaged and enthused, sell sponsorships and tickets, and have your event run smoothly from set-up through event post-engagement, then this workshop is truly for you!
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Create:
- A targeted set of goals specific to your organization’s event needs, guiding you to create your nonprofit’s next successful event.
- A custom Strategic Events Plan to lay out the steps to take to achieve your nonprofit’s event needs and goals.
This workshop is broken out into two separate sessions on two separate dates:
Session 1: June 20th, 2023
- How to Start Out Right and Build a Better Event
- How to Work with Venues and Vendors
- How to Recruit and Manage Event Committees
- How to Get Your Event Sponsored
Session 2: June 21st, 2023
- How to Create an “Irresistible Sponsorship Deck”
- How to Recruit and Manage “Day Of” Event Volunteers
- How to Open Hearts and Wallets at your Event
- How to Keep the Love Flowing After an Event
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Answering an Event Questionnaire in advance of the workshop to determine your past experience (or lack of experience!) working on fundraising events and galas
- Participating in group Brainstorming Sessions during the workshop to harness the power of the group’s ideas to improve all future events
- Creating a Sponsor Outreach Blueprint as homework after Session 1 which we will discuss at the beginning of Session 2.
If you cannot attend a session, you will receive the recording and bonus materials, but we strongly advise that you attend both sessions to get the intended outcome.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Event planning timeline template
- Goal Casting Worksheet
- Committee agendas and job outlines
- Digital Sponsorship Toolkit which includes templates and samples
- Volunteer Job Matrix sample
- Gala Volunteer Job sample
- Gala job protocols
- Run of Show sample
- Post Event Survey template
- Post-event Communication Sequence
- The Workshop Slides
- The Workshop Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
A.J. is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has been a professional nonprofit event producer since 1999
- She has worked on over 100 successful events
- She has raised millions of dollars for organizations through events
- She is passionate about helping nonprofits succeed with their fundraising events and galas
With over 20 years’ experience as a nonprofit event producer and engagement strategist, A.J. Steinberg, CFRE has worked on over 100 successful events and raised millions of dollars for organizations with her Los Angeles-based production company. In 2015, A.J. launched Queen Bee Fundraising to share the art of nonprofit event planning, sponsorship acquisition, and engagement strategies with organizations worldwide. She is a recognized topic expert and trainer, and presents on subjects such as nonprofit event planning, event sponsorships, committee and volunteer leadership, generational giving, and guest engagement.