If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording & Slides
Join us for this exciting 30-minute free webinar which will show you how to explosively grow your engagement not just virtually, but in concrete action taken by your community of volunteers and supporters on behalf of your cause. This Webinar is for any size nonprofit seeking to empower staff members or teams who are familiar with content creation and social media platforms to mobilize their communities to become active volunteers and supporters.
This FREE nonprofit webinar primarily focuses on how to craft messaging to mobilize your community to volunteer using strong and relevant content paired with focused analytics to maximize engagement.
During This Nonprofit Webinar, You Will Learn:
- How to research and understand your community and audience
- How to target specific audiences for outreach
- How to use multi-platforms (IG, FB, Tick Tock, etc.) to increase volunteer outreach.
- How to use social media trends to increase engagement
- How to improve engagement and reach on your social platforms using focused analytics How to translate “engagement” into action
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Maria is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- 20 years of experience working with local & national nonprofits.
- Extensive experience developing, promoting, and maintaining a wide range of volunteer opportunities.
- Extensive experience coordinating special events such as fundraisers, community, advocacy, and legislative events.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tick Tock, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Maria Ochoa has over 20 years of experience in the non-profit sector. For the past five years, she has led the social media strategy team at Emprender Creative, supporting nonprofits in their advocacy and fundraising campaigns with bi-lingual, culturally relevant content and focused analytics.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Perfect as a refresher for those that are familiar with Social Media, and equally great for those that are new to the platforms and need to have a crash course in the NFP digital world.”
Tiffany Davidson, Habitat for Humanity Northwest Territories
“This was a short webinar but it was full of helpful information.”
Tamisha Sewell, Thrive Allen County
“In just 1/2 hour I received 3 great takeaways for improving our social media that I hadn't thought of - great use of time - and really informative presenter.”
Debra Lampert-Rudman, People & Stories
“I really appreciated how concise and informative the webinar was. It was a half-hour long, but packed with information.”
Andrea Harwood, Habitat for Humanity of Northern Saratoga
“This webinar was very informative and useful to our organization! Can't wait for the next one!”
Angela Keeley, The Haven Home
“This webinar provided new information for immediate level people while also giving a great introduction for others.”
Lily Schaub, InFlight Inc.
“This gave me so many cool ideas. It's like opening the door to a new way of thinking. Thanks for offering this.”
Alison Liebel, Habitat for Humanity Canada
For more upcoming live webinars to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar slides and recording.