QuickBooks for Nonprofits 101 & 102 - A Two-Part Webinar Series: Learn How to Correctly Use QuickBooks Online for Your Nonprofit
A Whopping 85% of the People Who Attended This Nonprofit Webinar Rated It As Great to Excellent!
During this fun two-part webinar recording, series you will learn exactly how to set your books up correctly (or fix your current setup) and efficiently enter (or download) typical nonprofit transactions so that you can easily get the reports you need for your board, finance committee, management as well as the accountant.
Join national nonprofit QuickBooks trainer Gregg S. Bossen CPA in this two-part webinar recording series, as he takes you step by step through how to best use QuickBooks Online for your nonprofit organization.
Whether you have been struggling with QuickBooks for years, or are brand new to the program, this two-part series is for you. You will be blown away when you see the nonprofit reports you can get out of the program with a push of a button. You just need to set things up and enter transactions correctly.
During This Nonprofit Recorded Webinar, You Will Learn:
Day One (90 Minutes): The Best Setup for NonProfits
- How to know which QuickBooks version you should get
- How to understand the home page
- How to navigate the screens and see multiple windows
- How to connect your QuickBooks to your bank for downloading transactions (bank feeds)
- How to set up the Chart of Accounts to make your board happy (and match the audit and 990)
- How and where to track your programs
- How and where to add your donors, members, students, and vendors
- How to enter your budgeting in QuickBooks and compare to actual results
DayTwo (90 Minutes): Entering Methods for Entering Transactions: Revenue and Expenses
- How to enter your transactions and point to programs: a step-by-step walk-through
- How to enter donations and grants
- How to record membership dues, contracts, and other earned revenue
- How to use the product/service list effectively
- How to enter and pay bills
- How to write and print checks
- How to enter debit cards and drafts
- How to download and point transactions from your bank
- How to use QuickBooks as a database introduction
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Chart of Accounts Sample
- How to Do Journal Entries: A Helpful Guide (Pregnant Alice)
- QuickBooks Online Versions Comparison Chart: QBO Plus vs. QBO Advanced
- The Webinar Slides
- The Webinar Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Gregg is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because he:
- Is the owner of his own CPA firm in Atlanta, GA. Since 2000,
- Has been teaching QuickBooks seminars around the country for various groups, conducting webinars, providing technical support to hundreds of clients, one-one-one consulting, and offering industry-specific streamable video training
- Is the nation’s leading expert when it comes to nonprofits that use QuickBooks.
- Has taught over 4,000 seminars to more than 60,000 students.
Gregg S. Bossen, CPA is the owner of his own CPA firm in Atlanta, GA. Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks seminars around the country for various groups, conducting webinars, providing technical support to hundreds of clients, one-one-one consulting, and offering industry-specific streamable video training: "QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits: The Essentials" and "Beyond the Essentials".
Gregg is not only an expert in the program, but he is the nation’s leading expert when it comes to nonprofits that use QuickBooks. In total, Gregg has taught over 4,000 seminars to more than 60,000 students.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“This webinar was mind-blowing. My organization is currently struggling with getting our accountant to understand what we need. I learned more in these last two hours than we have received our of our accounted in the last 4-5 months. It may take more of my time to get organized, by it is so worth this level of organization and financial clarity!”
Thomas Chantae, SOAR - Seeing Our Adolescents Rise
“I have been very pleased with the quality of the webinars taught by Gregg Bossen. He is knowledgeable and engaging, and delivers the information clearly with relevant examples. He seems to know the areas of confusion and common mistakes and easily addresses them. A bonus is the tips and tricks he shares from what must be years of experience with adapting the software to do things it wasn't necessarily written to do - such as grant tracking. Definitely have received my money's worth!”
Karen German, NAMI Davidson
“The QB's webinar was engaging and kept me at the screen, not wanting to miss anything.”
Malissa Thompson, The Bainbridge Advocacy Individual Network
“The tips on how to avoid common pitfalls were invaluable. The presenter not only knew the topic well, but he knew all of the common mistakes we all make and made every effort to explain how to avoid these.”
Jessica Cramp, Sharks Pacific
“This webinar was extremely valuable! I'm looking forward to additional programs on QuickBooks as I become more experienced using it and making it more useful to our organization.”
Debra Baron, Community Foundation of Kankakee River Valley
“This webinar was very helpful. It introduced me to new features of a program I was already somewhat familiar with. I now have more tools to get the job done better!”
TJ Leveque, Hawthorn Hollow Nature Sanctuary and Arboretum
“The instructor is very knowledgeable. The examples are relevant, and really helped me better understand how to use the chart of accounts and class list to generate my P&L, and Balance Sheet reports.”
Debra Robinson, cureCADASIL
It has really helped me understand how we are SUPPOSED to be using the software vs how it's actually being used.
Kristal Flateau, High Impact Productions
“This addresses EXACTLY what I’ve been missing since we started our nonprofit a few years ago! I feel like I FINALLY understand how to get the most out of QBO!”
Angela Smucker, Third Coast Baroque
“Gregg answered even more questions than I had entered this webinar with. Excellent presentation: material presented, pacing, and response to questions raised by participants.”
Nicholas Restivo, MOEMS
“I found this webinar very engaging and helpful. The presenter kept a good pace of sharing information while also making time to answer people's individual and specific questions. And he was pretty funny.”
Joshua Arnold, Makers Mill