Project Management for Grant Professionals
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides, and Bonus Materials.
In this live interactive nonprofit webinar, we will teach you how to harness the power of the values and principles of Agile project management in your organization to significantly improve the grant-seeking process.
There are always more grant proposals that you want to write in a year than there are hours in the year to write the proposals, right? Not necessarily! You can increase the output of your grant writing efforts by utilizing Agile project management in your grant-seeking process.
Join us for this 90-minute interactive nonprofit webinar where we will show you step-by-step how to implement a sustainable project management approach into your grant-seeking work. These steps will allow you to increase the number of days in advance of a deadline that you submit, decrease your stress and/or your colleague’s stress related to grants, and make your grant-seeking process more efficient.
At the end of the 90-minute webinar, you will have the knowledge and the tools to implement what you have learned during the webinar about project management into your own work as a grant professional.
During This Nonprofit Webinar, You Will Learn:
- How to use Agile values and principles in managing your grant projects;
- How to increase the output of your grant writing efforts through Agile project management;
- How to increase the happiness of your grant team through Agile project management;
- How to utilize create and manage your grant plan (and calendar) for the year;
- How to successfully manage multiple simultaneous grant applications of various sizes; and
- How to facilitate your grant team using Agile project management.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Agile project management in grants success checklist
- Getting started with Agile project management in Grants guide
- Grant process retrospective templates
- Grant team happiness templates
- The Webinar Slides
- The Webinar Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC).
- She is an approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association.
- She is a Registered Scrum Trainer.
- She is a Registered Scrum@Scale Practioner, Registered Scrum Product Owner, and Registered Scrum Master.
- She began her career as a grantmaker.
- She has raised over $104 million in competitive grant awards for clients.
- She has delivered training to over 76,500 nonprofit professionals since 2006.
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, RST is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Registered Scrum Trainer, Registered Scrum Master, and Registered Scrum Product Owner by Scrum inc.
Diane began her career as a Program Officer, a full-time staff member of a state-wide grantmaking organization and she continues to serve as a reviewer for a variety of grantmaking organizations. Since 2006, when she formed DH Leonard Consulting, Diane and her team have secured more than $104 million in competitive grant awards for their clients. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“We've developed our grant application and management capacities in a very haphazard way, so it is helpful to see how effective a more structured framework can be.”
Leilah Powell, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
“I was able to glean useful information from this webinar, particularly around different tools that can be used to increase team efficiency and happiness.”
Alicia Nichols, Boston Center for the Arts
“Diane described Agile principles and provided examples in such a way that made it easier to grasp.”
Anne Anderson, MSC
If You Register and Cannot Attend, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.