Workshop Date(s) & Time(s):
- May 18th, 2023 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
- May 25th, 2023 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
This Workshop is Perfect for you if:
Are you tired of approaching potential event sponsors without a clear plan? Do you find yourself having to reinvent the wheel every time you’re seeking sponsors for an event you’re hosting? Do you have all the steps in your mind and need to get them out, so you can delegate to your team?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then this workshop series is for you because let’s face it, you want to create a solid sponsorship strategy that will lead your team to close more sponsorship deals.
Your current approach hasn’t been working because…
- You don’t know what to offer sponsors
- You are unclear about your audience
- You aren’t sure how to stand out from other nonprofit organizations
During these live interactive workshops, we will focus on building your organization's sponsorship strategic plan for your upcoming event(s). This plan will be foundational for your annual event sponsorship outreach and can be duplicated year after year to yield the event sponsorship results you desire to solidify.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Create:
A strategic plan for helping your organization seek and secure event sponsors for your upcoming event(s). This strategy will include your goals, action plans, data, outreach plan, and more.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Learn:
- How to create your event sponsorship goals and crush them
- How to create an actionable sponsorship strategic plan
- How to know when to pivot your sponsor outreach strategy
- How to generate and track new leads
- How to map out your leads' pathway to a successful deal
- How to create sponsor loyalty beyond the transaction
- How to identify what to offer sponsors that will resonate with them.
- How to identify the correct audience to approach for sponsorship.
- How to make your sponsorship stand out from other nonprofit organizations.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Working on your strategic plan during live sessions and filling in necessary information with your nonprofit team (if applicable) in between sessions to complete your strategic plan.
- Sharing your strategic plan with your assigned partner for a peer-to-peer review.
If you cannot attend a session, you will receive the recording and bonus materials, but we strongly advise that you attend both sessions to get the intended outcome.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Strategic plan workbook
- New lead tracker and communication system
- Delegation board template
- The Workshop Slides
- The Workshop Recording
About Your Topic Expert:
Mariah is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She has expertise as a sponsorship decision-maker, evaluator, negotiator, and funder. She has personally secured sponsorship dollars and executed brand activation at small and large-scale events.
- She has coached dozens of nonprofit leaders on how to secure event sponsors that ranged from $2,500 to $100,000 and counting.
- She has reviewed over 500 nonprofit events sponsorship proposals and engaged in several pitch meetings so she knows what to look for in an award-winning sponsorship request.
Mariah Monique, CEO of The Sponsorship Catalyst, teaches nonprofit organizations how to position themselves to secure event sponsors. For the last 10 years, she has built strategic partnerships at the federal, local, and county levels. Mariah's expertise and perspective are a trifecta. She not only coaches nonprofit sponsorship strategies, but she has also secured sponsorship dollars from major corporations and she’s a funder.
As a funder, she knows what other funders want and how to navigate pitch conversations to close sponsorship deals. She is a dynamic, charismatic speaker that is passionate about teaching the strategies and tactics of sponsorships.