Free Nonprofit Webinar: Cybersecurity & Your Nonprofit: How to Manage Your Passwords
We get it - cybersecurity is hard, but at the end of this FREE live webinar recording, you will have learned about passwords and how they impact your organization’s security posture. This is just one area where you can work on protecting your organization, but it is an essential one.
Everyone uses passwords but how they are stored and where and how they are used is especially critical. Join us for this 30-minute FREE Nonprofit Webinar Recording where we will show you step-by-step how to manage your passwords. You will also be provided with guidance on the practical implementation of what you have learned during the webinar.
During This Live Nonprofit Webinar Recording, You Will Learn:
- How to explain to your stakeholders the importance of password management.
- How to assess your organization’s security posture via passwords.
- How to implement best practices for password management.
- How to create a password policy.
- How to check for compromised email accounts.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Sample Asset Inventory
- Password Policy
- You get a free CharityHowTo account.
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Marcelle is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- She is a well-known cybersecurity expert with extensive industry experience.
- She has numerous applicable degrees and certifications.
- She is an excellent teacher and trainer.
Marcelle Lee is a cybersecurity researcher and adjunct professor and training consultant. She specializes in cybercrime, digital forensics, and threat research and is passionate about educating end-users about security. She is involved with many industry organizations, working groups, and boards, including the Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu, Infragard Maryland, the NIST Cyber Competitions Working Group, and the Cybersecurity Association of Maryland Advisory Council.
Marcelle has earned the CISSP, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GISF, GSEC, GCCC, C|HFI, C|EH, CSX-P, CCNA, PenTest+, Security+, Network+, and ACE industry certifications. She holds four degrees, including a master’s degree in cybersecurity. She has received the Chesapeake Regional Tech Council Women in Tech (WIT) Award and the Volunteer of the Year award from the Women’s Society of Cyberjutsu. Marcelle frequently presents at conferences and training events and is an active volunteer in the cybersecurity community.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“Thank you very much for this very useful and FREE webinar. I am always on the lookout for the free ones because our organization has limited funds for training. Thank you CharityHowTo!”
Sarah Perkins, Washington Yu Ying Public Charter School
“This was the best and most practical cybersecurity webinar I have participated in over the past year. The tools shared will help me to strengthen my company's cybersecurity without a lot of hassle. Thanks so much for this FREE opportunity!”
Jernigan De Juana, Arms Wide