Workshop Date(s) & Time(s):
- January 11th, 2024 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
This Workshop is Perfect for you if:
You’re ready to start creating content with purpose and intention—that converts. In this two-hour workshop, learn a proven framework for content mapping to help you plan three months of impactful stories and content in just one day.
We'll cover building an editorial calendar aligned with your goals, optimizing workflows, and gathering trauma-informed and ethical stories. Attendees will gain clarity on their messaging, identify better stories, and boost team collaboration. You'll leave with the tools to work more efficiently and tell your nonprofit's story in a way that truly resonates.
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Create:
- An Editorial Calendar that will guide 90 days+ of nonprofit content development
- A Key Messaging Document that will guide all of your nonprofit’s communications
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Learn:
- How to Plan Purpose-Driven Content: Learn a proven framework for strategic content mapping that connects your content directly to your goals.
- How to Craft Impactful Messaging: Identify what makes your nonprofit uniquely impactful so you can hone in on your differentiating story.
- How to Tell Compelling Stories: Gain insights into powerful storytelling techniques that bring your mission to life and inspire your audience to support your cause.
- How to Gather Stories That Resist Harm: Explore trauma-informed and ethical storytelling
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participate in breakout sessions
- Complete the session worksheets
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Editorial Calendar Template
- Key Messages Template
- 25 Nonprofit Content Prompts
- The Workshop Slides
- The Workshop Recording
If you cannot attend a session, you will receive the recording and bonus materials, but we strongly advise that you attend the live session to get the intended outcome.
About Your Topic Expert:
Maria is specifically qualified to teach this workshop because:
- She has over fifteen years in marketing communications in the public sector.
- She has trained thousands globally, in person, and virtually—focusing on trauma-informed storytelling and purpose-driven marketing.
- She has a Master’s Degree in Public Administration and a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism.
- She is professionally certified in Trauma & Resilience, Trauma-Informed Space Holding, and Somatic Embodiment & Regulation.
Maria Bryan is a trauma-informed storytelling trainer. She helps nonprofit leaders tell powerful and impactful stories that resist harm. Maria is a firm believer that storytellers make the world a healthier, safer, cleaner, and happier place.
If you cannot attend, you will receive the recording and bonus materials.