In this free nonprofit recorded webinar, we will show you the top 5 reasons why direct mail is important in helping you reach your fundraising goals.
With so many events canceled or moved to virtual and digital, direct mail has received a much deeper appreciation. Especially with increased email and social media use, direct mail results can’t be beat!
At the end of the 45 minute Nonprofit webinar recording you will know why it’s important to keep or even add more direct mail into your fundraising plans.
During This Nonprofit Webinar Recording You Will Learn:
- How to best track your direct mail results
- How to ‘sell’ direct mail to those who are still skeptical
- How to integrate direct mail in your communication plan for an overall powerful and successful fundraising approach to help you support your important mission.
Bonus, when you register:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
This webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution. Erica was trained in direct mail at Reader’s Digest in Amsterdam and she worked on consumer and fundraising campaigns for more than 35+ years.
She is also the author of the how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant”, the Monthly Donor Road Map and numerous other e-books.
Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best.
Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving. Erica Waasdorp is an avid blogger and presenter on direct mail and monthly giving.
Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is available as paperback and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to travel, read, dance, play golf and go to the movies.