Does Social Media feel like a big ticket item on your to-do list for engaging the modern donor, but you are not sure what to do or how to manage it all?
Social media is a great way to add additional opportunities for engagement to your annual marketing plans and campaigns. We know it can be overwhelming at times.
One of our favorite nonprofit digital marketing partners, Taylor Shanklin, is going to bring her tips for how to get the most out of your social media even when you are busy and wearing a lot of hats.
During This Free Recorded Webinar, You Will Learn:
- How to create social media posts that will engage your audience
- Recommendations and strategies to keep your social media presence active and relevant
- What are the best tools and technology that will make social media management easier and more effective
- How to measure the effectiveness of your social media
- Ideas that you can implement throughout the year and apply to various campaigns and moments
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert:
Taylor is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Taylor has been working with nonprofits for over 14 years
- She is a TEDx speaker, podcast host and podcast producer
- She has built brands for nonprofits of all sizes and mission focuses
- At Barlele, she has a team of digital marketing and social media experts that help to create engaging content
Taylor Shanklin is a TEDx speaker, podcast host + producer, and marketing innovator in the social impact sector. She speaks regularly at global conferences such as AFP ICON and The Nonprofit Technology Conference, and she has helped hundreds of organizations tell their story in digital channels.
Taylor is the Founder and CEO of Barlele, a brand and marketing strategy firm that helps mission-focused businesses and nonprofit organizations grow through clear storytelling, branding, strategic marketing, and growth coaching.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar for Nonprofit Professionals:
“Taylor was knowledgable, anecdotal, and a great resource.”
Sara Rike, RAD-AID
“Very helpful practical information and takeaways for social media marketing.”
Emily Brohawn, United Way of Lower Eastern Shore
“This webinar was extremely helpful. The presenter was excellent and offered a very engaging presentation.”
Rebecca Yorke, Habitat for Humanity Nova Scotia
“Taylor was extremely knowledgeable about all things social media, marketing strategies, and tools and gave great suggestions and tips. One of the best webinars I have had the opportunity to participate in and all of her information was very valuable! Thank you!”
Lori-Anna Jenkins, Habitat for Humanity Nova Scotia
“As fast as the social media landscape changes, it's tough to stay current, and one can never attend too many of these webinars too often. Taylor's presentation was just the tip of the iceberg, but a great refresher that also provided some good new information that will definitely change the way I'm approaching my social media outreach. Thank you, CharityHowTo!”
Cindy Sabato, The Piedmont Environmental Council
For more on nonprofit social media, check out these nonprofit webinars