How to Grow A Legacy Pipeline on a Shoestring Budget
Join Ligia, the Global Legacy Manager at Greenpeace International, where during this webinar she’ll show you how to identify your best legacy (gifts in wills) prospects and grow a pipeline in a simple step-by-step process. And all this on a shoestring budget!
For nearly 20 years, Ligia has been starting and growing gifts in wills programs in nonprofits of all sizes, especially in small shops. Don’t be left behind and come learn easy and painless steps to get in on all the legacy fundraising fun!
During This Nonprofit Recorded Webinar, You Will Learn:
- What are legacy prospects’ statistical predispositions
- How to segment your database to identify your best legacy prospects
- How to rate and prioritize your prospects
- How to create a winning survey to plot donors in your pipeline
- How to create engaging opportunities to move your prospects through the pipeline to secure the pledge
The success of your legacy program relies on good prospects, inspiring stories and a strategic approach to moving donors. Without a thoughtful and strategic approach of moving donors, you may find yourself with disengaged donors. But what actions/moves should you do at every stage of the process?
This webinar recording will show you, step-by-step, how simple it is to implement a 3-stage pipeline that will inspire your donors and make your life easier.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Database Segmentation Table
- Prospect Rating Table
- Sample Legacy Survey
- Pipeline Matrix
- The Webinar Slides
About Your Topic Expert:
- She is a Global Legacy Manager at Greenpeace International
- She is the Author of the “Small Shop Fundraising” chapter in Excellence in Fundraising in Canada, vol. 2
- She is PhD candidate researching national legacy umbrella campaigns
- She believes authentic donor engagement doesn’t require a huge budget, just a healthy dose of creativity!
- The First 15 years of her career were in small and medium-sized shops
Ligia Peña, CFRE, MInstF is President of GlobetrottingFundraiser where she specializes in helping nonprofits with their fundraising and legacy strategy. She's also a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Kent, researching national legacy marketing campaigns as a tool to change society’s behaviour towards gifts in wills. As an AFP Master Trainer, she’s trained countless fundraisers around the globe. She's a sought-after and seasoned international presenter who enjoys sharing her knowledge and empowering nonprofits professionals to think about legacies differently by daring to be creative and innovative.
What Attendees Said about This Nonprofit Webinar:
“I enjoyed the legacy giving webinar and the outline of the steps of moving those interested to becoming someone who pledges. Well thought out instruction and engaging. Thank you!”
Kenneth Gordon, IFYE Association of the USA
“I found the presenter to be excellent and engaging in presenting a lot of great information about starting a legacy giving program in a clear and concise way.”
Jan Latorre-Stiller, Cambridge Neighbors
“Thank you, Ligia, for this very generous and informative webinar. I appreciate that you spoke to those of us in small shops as we must rely on practical, yet effective fundraising applications. You broke down the Legacy "gifts in wills" process in bits, which is also helpful. It will make the process more manageable which will lead to overall success. Thank you so much as well for sharing your materials with us.”
Frank Soltys, Felician Village
For more on nonprofit donor relationships and acquisition, check out these webinars.