Workshop Date(s) & Time(s):
Thursday, February 29, 2024, from 1:00 pm-3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time
Is your nonprofit new to social media or frustrated with your existing social media performance? Creating more content won’t fix your problem. Creating an editorial calendar alone won’t fix your problem.
It may be time to pause and re-evaluate WHY you are doing social media in the first place. Is it to communicate with your donors, tell stories about those you serve, raise funds, what’s the purpose? This workshop will help you reframe your social media through the lens of theme-driven content that connects with your audiences. Moving your nonprofit's social media from good, nonexistent, or mediocre to GREAT!
This Workshop is Perfect for you if:
- You are frustrated with your social media engagement
- You are disorganized with your social media content
- You have recently started or taken over social media responsibilities for your nonprofit
- Your nonprofit has no social media strategy
- It’s time for a tune-up on your nonprofit’s social media
- You appreciate the value of learning from others in a workshop format
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Create:
- Your social media vision statement
- Social media themes that will drive your social media content
- Sample social media posts that align with your newly created themes
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Learn:
- The OCD Model (no, not THAT OCD) will help you organize, plan, and execute your social media
- How to conduct a quick audit on your existing social media accounts
- How to create a vision for your social media
- How to identify social media content themes that connect with your audience
- How to use a social media template to organize and plan your content
- How to use AI to help write your content calendar
During This Nonprofit Workshop, You Will Be Responsible For:
- Active participation - This is a real-time online workshop and not a webinar that you have running in the background while you check email
- Joining and interacting in break-out rooms with other like-minded nonprofit professionals
If you cannot attend the session, you will receive the recording and bonus materials, but we strongly advise that you attend the live session to get the intended outcome.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Social Media Audit Checklist
- Social Media Vision Template
- Social Media Editorial Calendar Template
- ChatGPT Social Media Prompt Sheet
- The Workshop Slides
- The Workshop Recording
- Nonprofit Identity Worksheet
- Social Media Content Themes Guide
About Your Topic Expert:
Jeremy Haselwood is a marketing and business expert with over 20 years of experience. With a degree in Marketing and an MBA, Jeremy has held leadership positions at multiple marketing agencies, leading digital strategy for brands like Coca-Cola and The Salvation Army. The digital and social media strategies he orchestrated helped nonprofits generate over $100 million in online revenue.
With Jeremy’s own consultancy, Ampla Marketing, he partners with and provides education to nonprofits around the world. His focus is online fundraising, which includes social media, online advertising, email, and digital strategy.
In addition to running his company, he’s also the author of the Amazon Best-Seller, The Digital Fundraising Blueprint: How to Raise More Money Online for Your Nonprofit.
For more upcoming live training to aid your nonprofit professional development, please check here.
If You Register and Cannot Attend One of The Sessions, You Will Get the Webinar Recording, Slides and Bonus Materials.