What’s your story?
The Case for Support is the most fundamental of all fundraising publications. It uses emotionally and logically compelling copy and graphics to help current and potential donors learn why they should invest in your mission. Through the case, you sell your credibility, data, and consumers’ stories to help donors understand why they should care about your work.
At its core, the Case for Support is the cornerstone of every other fundraising publication (traditional and digital) at your organization. Without it, how will you tell your story to donors and funders?
Learn the fundamentals of the Case for Support and why it is an absolute must for every nonprofit.
What you will learn during this Webinar Recording:
● What the Case for Support is (and what it is not)
● The fundamentals of donor-centered fundraising and how it applies to your Case
● The basic outline of any Case for Support
● How you use the Case for Support
Key Benefits of this Webinar Recording:
● You can gain significant fundraising advantages by being donor-centered.
● You will be able to tell your story in more compelling ways through a Case for Support.
● You will be better prepared to start writing your Case for Support.
1. Case for Support outline
2. A brief list of helpful links and resources
** This recorded course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Heather Stombaugh is one of only fifteen people in the entire world who is a GPA approved trainer. **
Presented by Nonprofit Data Guru Heather Stombaugh, MBA, CFRE, GPC. Heather has more than 16 years of experience in nonprofit leadership, programming, marketing, and fundraising. She is the founder and principal consultant of JustWrite Solutions, LLC a national nonprofit consulting firm based in Ohio. Heather practices and teaches integrated fundraising and nonprofit management by measurement. She provides technical assistance to nonprofits of all sizes across the country who seek to gain a competitive advantage in fundraising and grants through evidence-based practices, such as needs assessment, meaningful measurement, evaluation, clinical research, and Social Return on Investment. While personally raising more than $73M in grants and donations for her nonprofit clients, Heather is also a published author, a peer-reviewer, a state/federal grant reviewer, a local/national presenter, a volunteer, a mentor, a wife, and a mother.