92% of the Attendees Rated This Webinar Good to Excellent
If you’re thinking about starting a monthly giving program, this webinar is for you!
Imagine doubling or even tripling the amount you are raising from your current donors. Join us to learn the initial steps involved in starting a successful monthly donor program so you can benefit from the tremendous opportunities it can offer YOUR organization.
*** This webinar is intended for those who do not yet have a monthly giving program and are looking for all the basic tools. If you already have a program, it will certainly provide some new ideas, but that’s not the main focus of this webinar. ***
During this step by step nonprofit instant-access webinar video you will learn:
- How to develop a name for your program
- How to select the best donors to ask to become monthly donors
- How to write a simple insert to include in your thank you letter
- How to turn complaining donors into monthly givers
- How to include monthly giving on your website
- How to write an enticing email to motivate donors to join online
- How to write a thank you letter and develop other thank you materials
- How to present the results so your management will love the long term impact monthly donors have
This Webinar will help YOU start a monthly giving program virtually overnight. It truly is Monthly Giving Made Easy.
You’ll also get instant access to several handouts, worksheets, and samples to get started right away.
This webinar will demonstrate how ‘small’ donors can truly become ‘giants’ and provide ongoing revenue for many years to come.
If you’re ready to take advantage of the tremendous opportunities that a monthly giving program can offer your nonprofit, get instant access now!
Bonus! This webinar also includes these instant access extra downloads:
1. 10 Tips to Awaken your Sleeping Giant: Monthly Giving
2. Sample Letters and Complaining donors script
3. Audit Sheet to help you evaluate your donor base and prepare projections
4. White paper on how to generate monthly donors using direct mail
5. White paper on how to generate monthly donors using email
6. Resources to help you organize your program
7. Account Updater resources to help with monthly donor retention
About Erica: This webinar is presented by Erica Waasdorp, President of A Direct Solution and author of the recently published how-to guide on starting and growing a monthly giving program: “Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant.” Erica lives and breathes direct response fundraising. She says she can even be considered a Philanthropyholic. Building partnerships and trying to find the best solution for donors and her clients are what Erica does best. Her multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience bring added value to those clients interested in raising money internationally. And her experience in monthly giving has given her an edge for those clients who are ready to embark on this way of giving. Erica Waasdorp writes, edits and advises various direct marketing and national and international fundraising publications. She has written a number of important articles about monthly giving, international fundraising, and fundamentals of fundraising.Erica’s first book: “Monthly giving. The Sleeping Giant” is now available as paper book and e-book. She lives with her husband and cat Mientje on Cape Cod. She loves to read, play golf and going to the movies.