This recorded course is brought to you by a GPA approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 20 GPA approved trainers.
There is no doubt, to be done successfully, grant research takes time. Critical time away from writing and grant relationship development and maintenance. However, without the appropriate amount of time spent on grant research, your relationship-building efforts and especially your grant writing work will fall flat!
“How to Supercharge Your Grant Research” will strengthen your grant research process.
In this FREE webinar recording, we will discuss how to best use the variety of tools available for foundation research in order to create and support your grant seeking plan and strategy. We will look at opportunities for discounts or short term access to reduce grant research expenses while supercharging your results from the research.
We will also address about the key role that your colleagues should play in the grant research process and how to get them excited and engaged to help keep their eyes open for grant opportunities.
What You Will Learn from this Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to utilize a variety of free tools to conduct grant research.
- How to access discounts for grant research tools.
- How to engage your colleagues in the grant research process.
- How to quickly assess new short term RFPs to determine if you will be competitive.
This FREE Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- Proactive grant research is not a part of your current grant seeking process.
- Your grant research is limited to what you can find on Google.
- You are new to grant seeking and aren’t sure what information to focus on in all of the databases.
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is an experienced and highly respected grant professional who has provided grant development counsel to nonprofit organizations of varying size and scope for more than a decade.
Diane has secured more than $62.1 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients from the federal government, state and local governments, and private foundations.
Diane is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association and is proud to have earned her Grant Professional Certification, a credentialed certification conferred by the Grant Professional Credential Institute. Diane is also an approved trainer through the Grant Professionals Association.