This recorded course is brought to you by a GPA-approved trainer. Diane H. Leonard, GPC is one of only 18 GPA-approved trainers.
Grants are a key part of launching new programs and projects for many tax-exempt organizations and even for-profit businesses. But where to begin? Federal grants for nonprofits? Family foundations? State agencies? Corporate foundations?
Participating in “So You Want to Write a Grant?” will help you understand how to get started with the grant writing process.
In this recorded webinar, we will discuss how grants can help your organization implement new programs or projects to best achieve its mission. We will also address the common pitfalls encountered by many organizations seeking grants for the first time as well as common challenges for new grant writers.
What You Will Learn from this Free Online Grant Writing Course:
- What grant funding *can* do for your organization
- What grant funding can *not* do for your organization
- What you can do to become successful at writing a grant
This Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording is Perfect For You If…
- You are new to grant writing/grant writing for beginners;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You believe that your program/project is a great idea that *should* be receiving grant funding.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- An MP3 downloadable file of the webinar.
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
Are you ready to learn grant writing?
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, LST, LSM, LSPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association. Diane is also a Licensed Scrum Trainer, Licensed Scrum Master, and Licensed Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $65.1 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these webinars.