If you’re like most nonprofit communication professionals, your job description has dramatically changed over the past few years. No longer are your efforts limited to the annual report and the occasional fundraising promotion. The massive growth of social media and mobile demand that nonprofits curate and publish content on a daily basis to keep their communities engaged.
This free webinar recording will show you ways to save time and be more effective with free and low-cost apps.
What You Will Learn from this Free Recorded Nonprofit Webinar
- How to automatically create spreadsheets to capture mentions and report your social media progress
- How to create beautifully branded social media images directly from your mobile phone
- How to manage and analyze your Facebook community using a free app created by Facebook
- How to quickly publish stories across multiple social networks
- How to quickly optimize and recycle your top-performing stories
- How to create a simple editorial calendar with Google calendar
- How to automate the most common and mundane social media tasks.
- And more…
Bonus, when you register for this recorded webinar:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.
About Your Topic Expert
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, who has helped hundreds of nonprofits achieve results with digital communications. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley) and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today. Blackbaud lists John’s blog as the #1 resource for marketers and fundraisers.