This recorded course is brought to you by a GPA-approved trainer. Diane Leonard, GPC is one of only 20 people who is a GPA-approved trainer.
How do you tell your organization’s story in only 2,500 characters? 150 words?
How do you create a storyline for the reviewer to follow when you have numerous fillable fields to complete online that may or may not be read in the order that you complete them on the screen?
One of the most common challenges with online applications is how do you write a grant application that stands out in a sea of grant applications when you are all faced with the same formatting and character or word-limited requirements.
In “How to Stand Out From the Crowd in Online Grant Applications” you will learn grant writing that helps address how to create a concise, compelling and competitive nonprofit grant application for online grant application scenarios. We will look at specific examples for tips that make reviewing your online grant proposal easier for reviewers. We will also explain how to avoid losing the power of your story when your application is broken up across numerous fields.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar Recording:
- How to make your application stand out in an impersonal online process
- How to grab your reviewer’s attention
- How to use character and word counts to your advantage
- How to create a consistent story across all your application components
This Free Grant Writing Course is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking
- You want to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications using effective grant writing techniques
- You want to craft more competitive grant applications
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- You get a free CharityHowTo account
- Your slides will be added to your free CharityHowTo library
- The webinar recording will be added to your CharityHowTo library.
- When logged in you can browse and add other FREE items to your CharityHowTo library.
- You can access and view your webinar recordings and slides anytime, anywhere.\
This is the best grant writing class available!
About Your Topic Expert:
Diane H. Leonard, GPC, ST, SM, SPO is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer of the Grant Professionals Association and Certified Virtual Trainer. Diane is also a Scrum Trainer, Scrum Master, and Scrum Product Owner through Scrum inc.
Since 2006, Diane and her team have secured more than $66.75 million dollars in competitive grant awards for the clients of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services. She is an active member of the Grant Professionals Association.
When not working with her team on grant applications for clients, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.
For more on nonprofit grants, check out these webinars.